X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GC16 SR-CQB Vs Krytac MKII CRB

Hi guys,

I'm looking to upgrade my M4, to either of the following:

1. G&G AEG GC16 SR-CQB (http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5294)

OR

2. Krytac MK2 CRB (http://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/_sho...mk2-crb-black/)

I wondered what anyone's opinions of either are? have you had any experience with either? Any common problems? Any particular pro's?

I would like to stick with my 9.6v NiMH batteries rather than having to upgrade to lipo's if i can. I play mainly at cqb sites but do play some longer outdoor sites too.

Many thanks,
    Alex
    G&G GC16 SR-CQB
    40.00%
    Krytac MKII CRB
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

www.teamironfoot.co.uk - Video reviews & skirmish videos coming soon..

Re: G&G GC16 SR-CQB Vs Krytac MKII CRB

I personally have owned both and moved on from both to AKs, the g&g ones are great for advanced players or new players to the sport the mosfet is nice and allows people to throw in a big lipo no problem, the trigger is one of the better micro switches I've use more like a mouse click super nice. Motor is a upgrade from the basic combat machines but still a bit whiney.

If you want a great gun you needed really need to upgrade and can afford the little extra then go krytac, love them and always recommend them, saying that I did hear that the first batch in the UK had a few lemons in them, but that was just the CRB range, anyway range is awesome, the hop is spot on and the dial is a great idea, not much else to say they are brilliant if you can afford the little extra,

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: G&G GC16 SR-CQB Vs Krytac MKII CRB

To get the best out of both guns, I couldn't highly recommend enough, change to Lipo.

Trigger response is better than any nimh, they cope with cold weather better and take up a tiny amount of space that the nimh does.

If you're spending that much on a gun, then £15 on a smart charger and £10-15 for a Lipo is the way to go.

It's like running a nice car on cheap fuel, will run better on premium fuel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FurioAL Find out more about FurioAL
      Working...
      X