Tm m4 mws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm m4 mws

My first RIF was a WE scar RAtech lv3, loved the realism, hated the NPAS, went through two just adjusting it before i even played it, in the end, gave up and went AEG.

So, TM MWS, peoples thought/ experiences? Do you still need to fanny around adjusting the FPS via an NPAS or are they sub 350 and playable out of the box?

Just looking at putting my toe back in the GBBR pool again and TM are known for doing things right (mostley)

Re: Tm m4 mws

Got the MWS and Block 1, lovely rifles, great build quality, work great straight from the box, use 144A or green and you will stay site legal, and lots of upgraded parts now available. Have tried lots of gas blow back rifles and these are the best in my opinion.

Comment

Is it sub 350 on green gas? no requirement for NPAS?

Comment

I was under the impression that they needed modifying to run green gas? As for the WE.. npas are crap. Use the fg restrictor disks or an angrygun adjustable nozzle. The disks are the most consistent. I had a 2 fps variation over 5 shots on my G36c last Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
          I was under the impression that they needed modifying to run green gas? As for the WE.. npas are crap. Use the fg restrictor disks or an angrygun adjustable nozzle. The disks are the most consistent. I had a 2 fps variation over 5 shots on my G36c last Wednesday.
          You don't need to modify the mws to use green gas per say, but there is a modification for the magazine's which allow them to hold more gas, giving much better efficiency.

Comment

Cheers, but dont think this option is available for the TM

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Airsoft Joe View Post
            You don't need to modify the mws to use green gas per say, but there is a modification for the magazine's which allow them to hold more gas, giving much better efficiency.
            Ive google fu-ed that and seen it, going for the CQBR me thinks :@)

Comment

Originally posted by shamus5178 View Post
              Cheers, but dont think this option is available for the TM

- - - Updated - - -

Ive google fu-ed that and seen it, going for the CQBR me thinks :@)
              You won't be disappointed! Also the restrictor discs do in fact work in the mws I have the 10% reduction disc installed.

Comment

Cheers, have you modded yours? is that why you require the disc? Is it running to hot?

Comment

I run mine on guarder black gas meaning about an extra 30fps over say Abbey ultra, so yeah mine was running hot but the disc has fixed that. Yeah I have modded the mags and the efficiency quite literally almost tripled in terms of how many shots I could get off.

Comment

Just ordered one , whats the range like out of the box? typical tm fairy dust?

Comment

In my opinion the range and accuracy beats any other GBBR out of the box, I've got a Prometheus vsr purple in mine and that has made it even better.

Comment

Ive one lying round. Ill run it out stock and see if it makes any difference

Comment

Bought a TM M4 MWS recently as my first dip into GBBR ownership and it is class.

Well worth buying.
                          Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

My CQBR MWS turns up tomorrow

Comment

So, this happened....

Its a lovely bit of kit

And pimped

Comment

About the Author