Whats your Aeg range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your Aeg range?

As all of my guns are modded, i'm trying to work out where they sit in the range stakes.
    Not worried about pub talk figures here, just want to know if i'm going down the right path on the upgrades i've done.
    The ak was already modded when i purchased it.

All were tested on GZ range and i'm assuming their range markers are properly spaced. Breezy conditions. Only tested these two on this particular day.

LCT/Tm R-hopped ak. 50m marker 9/10 hits with 0.28s
    Gr25 spr 60m marker 7/10 hits with 0.28s but could reach off the range. This gun i know still needs work.

All i want to know is how these figures compare to others as i only have my own guns to go on.

Thanks in advance.

Whats your Aeg range?

What r-hop barrel did you use in your AK? Any other upgrades in it that contributed to range and consistency?

I'm trying to reach the 50m-60m myself with a drop in r hop

Currently I'm reaching around 30m with a madbull black python tight bore barrel and purple prommy bucking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Whats your Aeg range?

My friend just installed a trusightc tru hop rubber and with that mod and0.3g was throwing them out to 65-70m

Not bad for a £15 mod

Comment

Re: Whats your Aeg range?

I won't put any figures on the actual range down because I've never tested it on a properly marked range. But I can be sure that by putting a Prometheus purple hop rubber & firefly nub into my Krytac CRB, I've definitely seen a range increase of roughly 10/ maybe 15m, and the path of the bbs (on full auto) looks straighter too. Very happy considering the hop setup costs about £20.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thesnailfarmer One time illustrator and artist, now professional vehicle restorer for far too many years. Find out more about thesnailfarmer
        Working...
        X