Leaking ICS 40mm grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaking ICS 40mm grenades

Hi there, searched the forum here for 50 pages and found no-one with this request, apologies if i did not look far enough. Other 40mm grenade posts are different grenades and therefore unhelpful.

I have a 6pack of the ICS 40mm grenades of which several of them have started leaking. I looked up tutorials online on disassembly and cleaning/replacement to get to the o-rings but these do not seem to come apart in the way that the tutorial says. I can find only two tutorial videos that explain how to disassemble them but mine won't come apart like in those videos. It states that the plastic valve in the lower chamber, which stores the gas, is removable. But on all of mine, they do not simply “push out” by pressing on the primer or pull out by the stalk and i cant remove them. Are mine different in some way or just "stuck"? All 6 of them? Seems unlikely. I have also contacted ICS with the same request.

It will push in but won't pull out. When its pushed in the primer moves in half way which tells me that the valve may not be all one piece.

IMG_0819.jpgIMG_0820.jpg

Below is the video link, go to 1min38 secs to see the removal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsnoBm_yHMQ

Here are thumbnails to show if the link doesnt work.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Re: Leaking ICS 40mm grenades

Sorted this and made a video for anyone else who needs it. Drop me an email for the link.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Saimurai Find out more about Saimurai
    Working...
    X