Condor/other chest rig fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor/other chest rig fit

I was considering a Condor chest rig (MCR5?), but saw a 200lb/91kg reviewer say he had to *reduce* the straps to their absolute limit to have it fit.

Weighing in closer to 70kg I want to make sure the rig isn't flapping like a flag...

Any size advice on this rig, or other chest rigs generally?

Re: Condor/other chest rig fit

Ive got this condor lightweight gunner rig..
    http://www.military1st.co.uk/201039-...-multicam.html
    Im probably around 75kg and it first perfectly.. i have scope for making it smaller/larger with ease..
    The condor stuff is excellent quality im really impressed.. would recommend it!

Hope that helps,
    Alex

www.teamironfoot.co.uk - Video reviews & skirmish videos coming soon..

Comment

I am smaller at around 60kg and use a tactical tailor mini chest rig which isn't at the minimum adjustment
      CM16 Raider (G&G)
      Scar-L CQC (TM recoil)
      L85A2 (ICS)

Dan Wesson 715 snub (ASG)

Comment

Been after a new RRV for a while but not a lot around that I liked , so came across the Condor outdoor recon (have had a condor 3day pack for over 10yrs and still going well) and it was not a bad price , has three fixed double M4 mag pouches and 6 ? pistol mag pouches , down side not a fan of double stacked mag pouches so stripped the pistol pouches off the M4's and turned 2 in too single mag pouches (enough) and one of the others in too a double grenade pouch . Was happy how it turned out but then thought of a way too make it in too a full RRV , took my Blackhawk thigh panel and stripped off all the retention straps and with an application of shock and Para cord to atattch it to the rig . Job done .
        How it looked original ;

And how it looks now ;
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olem Find out more about Olem
        Working...
        X