New rig advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rig advice.

Looking into changing my chest rig and have an eye on the warrior plate carriers with pathfinder rig.

Considering the cost of them i'd like to get other people's opinion of them first.

I know of their quality, its more what their like to run with and general comfort and usability on an airsoft field.

Thanks in advance.

Re: New rig advice.

Morning,

I've been running a pathfinder chest rig for over a year. Sometimes with a Warrior CPC and sometimes stand alone.

The short answer is that I find it nice and comfortable for a days gaming with the ability to change its size and the fact it holds its position without swinging about. It is also able to comfortably carry quite a bit of kit. The elasticated mag pouches on the front are good for rapid reloads and I have never had a mag fall out of one.

The Storage pouches are not tall enough to store MK5 pyro, but do fit a nice selection of smoke and bangs and BFGs, or spare M4 mags or radio.

I have run it with the two front mag pouches removed and replaced with a pistol holster and twin pistol mag pouches and it worked well.

All in all they are good rigs, as you would expect from a real steel bit of kit.

CBH

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thesnailfarmer One time illustrator and artist, now professional vehicle restorer for far too many years. Find out more about thesnailfarmer
    Working...
    X