Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

9MM Molle Blank Holder - expressions of interest and opinions welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9MM Molle Blank Holder - expressions of interest and opinions welcome!

I'm away for a week now but will get some produced when I get back and offer them up here. Cheers!

Comment

9MM Molle Blank Holder - expressions of interest and opinions welcome!

Ok all, I've got five ready to go. I've tried a few brands of blank on them and some are very tight, some fit ok.

With this in mind I'm sending them out undersized so if your brand of blank is too tight, a quick run through with some rolled up sandpaper or a file will let you adjust to your requirements. They have been loaded and unloaded with fiocchi blanks to check fit before shipping.

I'll do these for £6 posted in the UK which covers costs.

Orders by PM please, payment will be Paypal F&F or £7 Paypal commercial.

If for any reason you don't like it when it arrives, post it back and I'll refund £4.

Comment

Two left! Anyone else?

Comment

Last one left!

Comment

Come one chaps! One left to go lol.

Comment

These have been dispatched today, please let me know how you get on with them!

Comment

I've had a couple of requests and I'm producing three more today, first come first posted!

Comment

Last one! Orders by pm please

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Eradicus Find out more about Eradicus
                  Working...
                  X