Pleasent Suprises in airsoft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pleasent Suprises in airsoft.

I bought a Umarex UMP Sportline for £99 a few years back. Its probably the most value for money ever in airsoft. The gun performed like dream. It's consistency out of the box is insane. It will hit targets at 50-60 meters consistently on 0.25g bbs.
    I have bought and sold several aeg's since then. All in the 200-300 price range and I have been disapointed by each one. None of them had a hop up good enough to match the UMP out of the box

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Pleasent Suprises in airsoft.

Mine's would be buying an TM AK47 off the Classifieds here for £70. Was listed as unknown due to the seller not having a battery to test if the gun worked and was giving it in a lot trade I believe. I rewired it to Deans, threw in a battery and was incredibly happy to hear it fire. Stripped it down to find an original v3 Gearbox in fantastic condition other than a minor shaving to the Piston teeth due to the AOE. Considering it's age I was happy with that. Since then I've flat hopped it, changed the spring out, put a new barrel in and for less then £120, I've gotten a fantastic weapon. Easily the best surprise I've had in airsoft to date.

Looking forward to my next purchase, even if it turns out to be a dud, I'll make a project of it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bumhulio what is this a dating site? Find out more about bumhulio
      Working...
      X