ETU/MOSFET firing issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETU/MOSFET firing issue

So my G&G Wildhog is having firing issues. It's feeding and fps is right on point when it does fire, but I'm having issues as the trigger doesn't respond sometimes. Any ideas?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Re: ETU/MOSFET firing issue

What battery are you using?

You should be using 11.1v LiPos as thats what the G&G ETU/MOSFET is expecting
    The reason for the intermittent shooting is because if you use anything less than an 11.1v LiPo such as a 9.6v NiMh battery then when the voltage in the battery drops to a certain level the ETU detects that voltage is too low and so stop shooting to protect the life of an 11.1v LiPo.

I also recommend you google-fu this as you'll find that this question gets asked often and the answer is often the battery.

Comment

Thanks for reply bud, I'm using 11.1 and it's been working fine for a few skirmishes. Just started during last one

Comment

Your trigger micro switch could be on its way out
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'll look into that thanks. It also runs away in full auto until I switch to safe. Could that aid the diagnosis?

Comment

Your ETU is faulty basically, it's got some kind of short, I've seen two do this, where you plug in the battery it fires a couple of times then just runs off on full auto until you unplug it, eventually when you plug the battery it will just run off on full auto regardless
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Sounds about right.....thanks guys I will look into that aswell. I've heard motor connections can cause this so I'll get on it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Carta Find out more about Carta
              Working...
              X