TM compatibility with WE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM compatibility with WE

It's been a good few years since I have wanted a new gun.

I've decided to buy a WE P226 and am making a project out of it. I know TM are better generally but I like the full metal of the WE pistols.

My question is this: is it everything but the magazines between the two companies that are compatible? From what I remember this is the case.

I want a good few upgrades for it and can't find specific WE ones but plenty for TM. So can I just buy TM TBB and piston head etc.

Also with the WE being full metal do they already run stronger springs? I can't see a TM specific %130 spring also being %130 for a WE gun. Same as if I recall the WE mags come standard with high flow valves?

Any help is appreciated

Re: TM compatibility with WE

Should answer your question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM2J...RedWolfAirsoft

Comment

Re: TM compatibility with WE

Seen it and it doesn't answer anything apart from mag compatibility....which I already knew.

I know most internal parts are compatible, what I'm interested in is the springs, valves and barrel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joefuski I'ma 21 Year Old piece of awesomeness who is currently growing a beard in memory of Ryan Dunn. Find out more about Joefuski
      Working...
      X