Best Glock 19 GBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Glock 19 GBB

Am going to dive into the world of Glock GBBs and would like, please, some advice on the best overall G19 variant (want to add it to my increasing MARSOC impression gear).

Have owned gas guns since 1993, and am a TM devotee.
    Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Re: Best Glock 19 GBB

Owned a ksc g19 for about 16yrs, came with a metal slide as standard (back then cost me £65 new lol), & it's still great, not used much nowadays as I favour my hi-capas, but it's never let me down.

Comment

I will look into that, thanks!

Comment

Marui Glock 19 should be out some time this year.
        Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

any idea when,a tm 19 has me wanting

Comment

KJW is nearly as good as the TM will be. Fully compatible with almost all parts, and can get it in ABS and metal too. No markings on them though

Comment

Thanks all for the input...do I hold out for a TM 3rd Gen G19 is the question then..!

Comment

Personally i'm waiting for the TM one to come out. When every thing else i own is TM, feels pointless to me personally getting another brand just for being impatient. And of course a TM one will always be better haha!
                Tokyo Marui - Recoil 416
                Full Prometheus Internals --- BTC spectre --- Rhop --- EDGI barrel --- KOA Service

Tokyo Marui - L96 AWS
                Full PDI Internals --- Full Laylax/PDI externals --- Rhop --- EDGI barrel --- KOA Service

Comment

I use a Ratech steel slide on a WE gen 4 lower with a AIP lightweight blowback unit (to take the weight out as the steel slide is heavy enough)

With MAPP gas its absolutely perfectly skirmishable (especially in CQB)

That is as close to usable realism as you'll get (apart from co2 I guess).

WE mags are great with high pressure gasses and they are cheap enough to replace parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
                    I use a Ratech steel slide on a WE gen 4 lower with a AIP lightweight blowback unit (to take the weight out as the steel slide is heavy enough)

With MAPP gas its absolutely perfectly skirmishable (especially in CQB)

That is as close to usable realism as you'll get (apart from co2 I guess).

WE mags are great with high pressure gasses and they are cheap enough to replace parts.
                    What's the ballpark figure for that setup mate, sounds pricey ?
                    Mark

Comment

Picked up the entire gun from AST Taiwan and imported it over. Good thing about WE Glocks (and I hate to say this) is that the parts are so abundant that you know you can keep this running regardless of breakages etc. So far it's been pretty bombproof.

Id say it cost me 250 quid imported maybe less as I cant find the receipt....

Comment

Ouch.........lol, but then I'm a tightwad (aka married man whose wife doesn't "get" Airsoft), so tend to get by with what's easily & cheaply available, usually s/h.

On the plus side, now my son (aka her little chocolate soldier) is in to it, gives me an excuse/scapegoat when more kit turns up on the mat

Comment

What is the reliability for the WE G19 like out of the box? My brother bought the WE 1911 MEU and it is a lemon (mainly due to the cool down with such a thin mag + a metal slide); assuming the chunky Glock mag doesn't suffer too much with this? Am tempted by a 4th Gen WE G19 tbh as seem to be <£100 most places.

Comment

I had a WE gen4 19 and it was great. Only sold it as I prefer my G26 and for a metal compact I'll choose the G25 I made.

It will probably need a good polish to run as decent as possible. Best investment is a dremel with a kit that includes the wire and brass brushes to fine polish the slide rails and frame

Comment

Best GBB I have used was my Stark Arms/VFC Glock 19. Most realistic Glock you can buy with full trades and shoots just as nice as the TMs and KWAs I have owned with much better build quality.
                              For sale:

-Splitting M4
                              -MP5 Parts
                              -MP7a1
                              -M9 Magazine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dentonboy Educator, husband, father, airsofter, shambles. Find out more about Dentonboy
                              Working...
                              X