ICS AEGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ICS AEGs

Cheers for advice, I will try and sort tonight if the wife goes to bed early enough. I just can't see why the bbs wouldn't even feed into it, just thought of it was slightly off they would just drop out the barrel, I did put a wrap of teflon tape round the cylinder head as well so may remove that. Sorry to hear about the magwell grip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The BB's won't be able to get in front of the nozzle if the nozzle doesn't move back far enough, that's what I'm explaining above

Tape on the cylinder head shouldn't cause an issue

Comment

I have yet to find a magwell grip that fits. It's because they're all clones of real steel items and an AEG receiver is 2mm wider at the magwell. Mine only fits properly because I glued a piece of 2mm thick ABS plastic to the mating faces on one side then carefully trimmed it to the profile. It still needed a bit of fitting to get it to sit snug around the magwell, but it works.

Comment

More looking in to it, the air nozzle and hop seem to be the only propriety internal bits. Put the old one back in and seems to shot fine. Find out the FPS on it tomorrow to see if it has lost any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ujustgotsarged Find out more about Ujustgotsarged
          Working...
          X