Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Appropriate handicaps for exceptional players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Appropriate handicaps for exceptional players?

If he's that good go to another site, players there are clearly shit. I've never seen one player ever dominate an entire game in 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Appropriate handicaps for exceptional players?

Our first day was a sort of a milsim campaign with multiple objectives over the course of the day and in the morning as we were all arriving in the carpark and we just stood there watching these guys getting fully kitted out with gear and guns and it was very daunting.
      I took it upon myself to go have a chat with all the wee groups and tbh most of them were lovely but they laughed when I said we just showed up with nothing but the clothes on our backs as total amateurs, some of them even had snide remarks like "ill try not to shoot you too much" or "keep your head down"

We dominated them lol half of them ended up going home before the last objective, I only got hit 5 times with 30+ hits out and this is from 930am to 6pm.

I must say I seen A LOT of cheaters that day, towards the afternoon I counted maybe 6 or 7 times people didn't call clear hits from me.

From my experience people can get very elitist in this sport and kind of forget that some guy with a rented gun can do as well as themselves and it seems to get to some.

It was amazing tho, and I am pissed I didn't get into it years ago when I was first interested, but I suppose that's how life is.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KenIchikawa Find out more about KenIchikawa
      Working...
      X