Just a general question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a general question

Anyone been to the billericay Essex airsoft site and apocalypse airsoft site in Kent
    If yes can you tell me your honest opinions of them please as I am looking to go there but it would be my first time and just wanna see what they are like before I go

Thanks
    Jack

Re: Just a general question

Billericay very friendly staff, apocalypse not as friendly, apocalypse seems bigger both safe zones don't have enough room for everyone, both standard woodland site, with straight forward games, biliricay has a good kill house, but you Start at the top and work your way downhill, it gets a bit tiring having to trudge back to safe zone, also bottom of hill is really muddy around the kill house if it's been raining,biliricay toilet and burger van is inconveniently located by the paintball site, but it's the cheapest iirc £15, however given a choice I'd rather go to red1 Chislehurst
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Last couple times I played apoc I was disappointed enough to say "never again", but I gave it a second chance & went back, big mistake, never never again.
      Plenty of other sites with a good rep in Kent, such as Battle Lakes nr Tonbridge ?

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
        Last couple times I played apoc I was disappointed enough to say "never again", but I gave it a second chance & went back, big mistake, never never again.
        Plenty of other sites with a good rep in Kent, such as Battle Lakes nr Tonbridge ?
        What made your experience do bad mate?

I've only been once and thought it was just OK. I felt the organisation was a little poor but the site was pretty cool and the staff seemed very friendly......

My mate and I did leave a little disappointed, but would probably give it another go.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Apoc is mediocre to say the least. Very large woodland site, but no where near enough marshals to run it properly. No to mention the horrific walk up a very steep, very muddy hill unless you have a decent 4x4 that is!

Standard poor quality of play, it may as well be a paintball site if im honest. They used to be better but in recent years fallen in quality.

Try Battle Lakes in Tonbridge, very friendly, well thought out and well executed games. Well run, good lunch and not very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
            Apoc is mediocre to say the least. Very large woodland site, but no where near enough marshals to run it properly. No to mention the horrific walk up a very steep, very muddy hill unless you have a decent 4x4 that is!

Standard poor quality of play, it may as well be a paintball site if im honest. They used to be better but in recent years fallen in quality.

Try Battle Lakes in Tonbridge, very friendly, well thought out and well executed games. Well run, good lunch and not very expensive.
            Lol, what he said.
            Last game there I had surly teenage (?) marshals more interested in talking to themselves than the punters, poorly thought out games & crap briefings from the owner.
            Last time I commented about apoc I pointed out there's no excuse for som of their failings, if in doubt organisers should take a road trip to some of the consistently well regarded sites, see how it should be done & pick up some pointers, after all players do the same, it's what we judge other sites by, & helps us to decide whether we go back, only reason I gave apoc second chances was because its kinda local (43 miles lol)

Comment

Wouldn't play at apocalypse if you payed me

Battle lakes on the other hand is out standing

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I won't be attending apocolypse thanks guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jsmiley93 Find out more about Jsmiley93