Cheat cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheat cams

And don't forget the old classic of when you do turn around and shout the earned profanity laden tirade at said cockwomble they get all indignant at you!
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
      Hence " DELIBERATELY NOT TAKING THE HIT " is followed by getting the s**t hosed out of them .
      My regular site the head marshal in his brief says "you may not feel it but you certainly will hear it" and have to agree rather distinct sound when your gear/clothing is struck by a BB ?
      I didn't quote your use of 'hose them down' but Matt318 who doesn't mention anything but taking a hose them down if they don't feel it.
      "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Wasn't having a dig at you matey , just got the impression from your wording you were referring to us both.

Comment

Non hit taking was the main reason for me to stop going to GZ, its unfortunate but there can never be enough marshals' there to prevent it and the guilty parties know that. Head shot are the best way to go if you want to ensure people definitely take their hits.

Comment

Originally posted by keithhibbert View Post
            I think the 'hose them down' mentality will only make matters worse; especially if you do just because someone didn't feel it. Lots of folk wear so much gear it's easy not to feel hits sometimes. Now; if they deliberately don't take a hit; then that's a different matter all together!
            Keith, I refer to the hosing down of the obvious cheat. The ones whom you see dozens of your rounds ricochet of their clothing and you hear the sound of the bbs hitting from where you are, not to mention the people who rub the spot where they are hit.
            These are the kind of cheaters who i encounter more and more at gz. I am fully aware that the odd round or two bouncing off clothing from a distance wont be felt, it happens to most of us every game, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. One or two out right cheaters in a day doesn't even bother me but there were a stupid amount recently, and when you see them do that then shoot you and you take your hit but they don't, whats the point? Where's the fun if your playing for fun against someone who thinks the rules don't apply to them.

Comment

Maybe the fact that the site is so large and there are not enough marshals means we should have some more
              marshals then.

Comment

Originally posted by jason_coe View Post
                My local sites allow marshalls to do honesty shots. If you report some one for non hit taking he Marshall radios throu to all and a Marshall will move to near by observe and if nessary shot their crazy arse full of bb lead !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                This is a good idea, a few dedicated marshals who in a friendly way and politely try to weed out the worst offenders and improve how they play. It would be a great active way to improve the game so as to reduce the outright cheating, if nothing is actively done then its just going to get worse and put people off going to gz which is a shame as its such a great site to play on.

Comment

If you are close enough to see a bb hit someone, you are close enough to get a good enough look at a player to pass a description onto a marshal.

When im marshalling (not GZ) the amount of "its the guy in multicam with an m4" i get is baffling.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

It's pretty clear there isn't really a answer for this, the world is full of people out for themselves and we can't change that but as people have said if in doubt shoot them some more.. and then some more.. hell I would happily shoot an entire high cap into somebody if they are being a that much of a bell end. It really come's down to everybody on the day just pointing them out to Marshall's and site's actually banning said players if the continue , eventually they should get the message

Of course there's the other end of the scale , the people who constantly shout take your hits despite most sites I've been to clearly state do not do that and any issues tell a Marshall. Hear it every game day always somebody doing it, I've only had it shouted to me a couple of times once I didn't feel or hear anything and at that point you have to assume he missed as its easy to do so especially on a windy day. and the second time was at skirmish central and a guy shouted it before anything even reached my position let alone hit me thankfully a Mashall and several of my own team shouted back at him that I had taken the hit.. I genuinely think he thought his bbs were lasers lol but tbh I get annoyed when I hear it shouted at other people aswell lol just such a toys out of the pram thing to do.

Comment

Looks like I fell victim to the admin delete key for my comment.

Don't like cheats at your site GZ? Do something about them. Last time I went the marshalls were more interested in having a natter with mates than they were telling the same people to take the multiple hits they'd just received before shuffling round a tree.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                        Looks like I fell victim to the admin delete key for my comment.

Don't like cheats at your site GZ? Do something about them. Last time I went the marshalls were more interested in having a natter with mates than they were telling the same people to take the multiple hits they'd just received before shuffling round a tree.
                        Aaahh I take it you were at the NAE last yr ? Lol
                        Trying to play devils advocate but unfortunately the powers that be can stick there heads in the sand all they want but GZ DOES have a bad rep for this problem , I'll still be going this yr (pavlov's dog and all that !) but I go to have a laugh away from the rest of the world with my mates and for the social as much as anything and not the gameplay . Last yr I witnessed this problem on a couple of occasions (had managed to dig my self in to some deep dark undergrowth near one of the other teams main area) I fully accept the marshals can't be every were (GZ is a very big site) but when you have 6 marshals standing together talking for over 15mins and judging by the laughter coming from them it's was obviously NOT a game critical meeting then the problem will never be solved !
                        My 'home' game site has a relatively small marshaling staff in comparison to how many players regularly attend but manage to control this problem fairly effectively , there constantly moving around and the head marshal is always on top of his team to ensure they are doing there jobs effectively.
                        Cheating will always be there wether we like it or not , BUT until sites actually start pulling from games or even banning from there sites players who are caught cheating the problem will never improve .

Comment

It's inevitable that in a honourable sport we will get dishonourable muppets. Best we can do is show them the error of their ways by ignoring them in the safe zones etc. Show them thatt he cheating gets noticed and isn't welcome. Of course in game it's annoying and needs dealing with.
                          I usually follow the hit em, ok.. hit em again. Ok light them up.
                          Couple of examples.
                          Playing at one of the local sites against their resident team. I had outflanked them and got behind their main advance. Being all sneaky I had taken a few players down and then ran into their sniper. I had the stone cold drop on him, so let a quick 3 round burst go at him from behind. I watched as all 3 hit him and ricocheted off, guy looks round and returns to shooting. Hmmmmm. So I figure, maybe it was kit and he wasn't sure. Take aim and put a 3 round burst into his rotund buttocks, I see atleast 2 strike home, again he turns around looks and returns to shooting.
                          At this point I look at a Marshall who shrugs at me. Click, full auto. After a couple of seconds he got the hint and finally called his hits, all about 20 of them.
                          Had another guy run across a path in front of half my team. Everyone drew a bead on him and to say he got lit up would be an understatement. Rounds were raining off his body as he ran, he ducked behind a tree and I think we all expected a few nice words and hit call. Nope. He wraps back around the tree and starts firing back. Unfortunately he failed to notice me about 10 foot away behind another tree. A quick double tap to the inside upper thigh soon changed his tact though.

I don't know about you guys, but I have lost count of the number of times I have called a hit based off sound or a impact. Only to be left wondering if it was that wildly swinging branch or a bb that actually caught you.
                          Last edited by ghostwalker; 3 May, 2017, 15:11. Reason: Typolexia

Comment

The last NAE I played was 08. 'speshul' was the only way to describe it. Saturday started fine but rapidly deteriated into who could ignore the most hits.
                            I've done a couple of walkons there as well but I'll never go back.
                            One example.
                            I was in a guard towers at the top of a hill, over looks some trenches (the warrens or something). This was after a whole day of nothing, no direction, just nothing. The enemy finally arrived but a handful were insistent that they wouldn't take hits, one guy I basically had to dump my only hicap I carried (I use mids but had a high because of the walking aspect) in to this guy, he even shuffled around a tree, looked at me and returned fire. Myself and my mate watched the rounds bounce off of him because he was 30 feet away from out position........
                            To make it better, this was happening under the watchful eye of a nattering Marshall.
                            Spoke to the Marshall at game end, pointed the guy out (who was a regular oddly enough) but the Marshall was uninterested and just mentioned there was nothing they could do because it was the end of the day.

Yep they won't see my custom again.
                            I'd rather burn the money than spend it there for a walkon or weekend.
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yup sounds about right !
                              I went first time full of high hopes , they were VERY soon obliterated!!!!! Now ? I do still go but as I said I go to have a decompress with my mates , we just wonder around the site enjoying our selves having a laugh and shoot anyone we encounter (we do try not to shoot our own side , but if they look all tacticool well what can I say ?) ultimately for me it's what we make of it , and the cheating ***** ? Just shoot'em a lot more !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matt318 Airsoft warrior Find out more about Matt318
                              Working...
                              X