Cyma m14 v7 gearbox nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma m14 v7 gearbox nightmare

Okay guys tried to change spring in my m14 to turn into DMR opened gearbox gears all over replaced them all following guides close gearbox all is well tested with the motor in shoots fine then I put in the selector and cut off lever shoots once then sounds like the gears are blocked solid and advice would be great guys had this gearbox open 5 times now even with old spring please help my nightmare 😂

Re: Cyma m14 v7 gearbox nightmare

ive had the same sort of problems the first time I opened up a V2 gearbox and I found that it was the trigger, and then I also had a problem with the anti reversal latch so that might be the place to start

Comment

Test the gearbox without the piston to see if the gears are spinning properly
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'll open it again and start fresh is shimming that could be the cause surely it would still roatate but not nicely the gearbox does one round to the cut off then just completely stops ��

- - - Updated - - -

Also when removing cut of lever and motor gears are still jammed

Comment

It's it jamming with the piston right back?

Comment

Still having problems I can shoot the gun after I've rebuilt whithout the selector on the side but when I put in the selector shoots once all gears lock up take motor off all gears still locked piston and spring working good air flow out of nozzle just when selector is connected I found a shim on my work bench must of missed one could this be the cause

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Saunders Find out more about Saunders
            Working...
            X