Emag conversion to mws magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emag conversion to mws magazines

Hi does anyone know if there is anyone who has or is willing to attempt to convert magpul 30 round real steel emags into gas mags for a Tokyo marui mws.

I'm new to this site so sorry if it's in the wrong section

Thanks
    Joe

Re: Emag conversion to mws magazines

Ummm. Not sure if this could be done as the shell of the magazine is the physical gas tank.

You would have to take off a hell of a lot of material for it to slide into the modified PMAG/EMAG shell. You may compromise the gas tank simply by grounding off material before you even get to the point where it would be able to slide into the EMAG casing.

While I have modified real AK 7.62 Bakelite magazines and AK PMAG to house GHK AK magazine internals, that was only possible due to the gas tank/guts being separate from the steel casing. Also those internals being of a comparable geometry to the real AK mag curve.

Think along the lines as doing the same but with a gbb pistol mag. It's just not possible. By all means, if you're bored and fancy giving it a go...let me know how you get on ;-).
    http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

Re: Emag conversion to mws magazines

That's a shame bada bing, been eyeing the mws up and the mags are the thing that put me off.

I understand you can do the mod to increase the gas capacity, but the metal mags are just not my thing, not only looks wise but weight, cool down issues typically associated with gas guns also comes into play.
      Last edited by emergencychimp; 4 May, 2017, 14:03. Reason: Spelling- typo !!
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JoeO94 Find out more about JoeO94
      Working...
      X