Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM 5.1 Hicapa with torch serpa help?

Hello guys,

So i have got back into airsoft after a few years out and the main piece of kit i miss/struggling to find again is a serpa holster that fits the TM 5.1 hicapa with torch mounted on it.

I know these existed and i also cannot remember if there was a way to cut away at a normal serpa to fit it.

I also know that the Glock safari land will fit a 4.3 hicapa but not if it fits a 5.1?

Any advice on where to find the blackhawk! one/a copy or if there is anything else that is compatible.

I like using a drop leg and not having it on my belt if that makes a difference with what is available!

Got really tired of having to hold my torch in the other hand!

Thanks!

John

Re: TM 5.1 Hicapa with torch serpa help?

For the hi-capa it was always fairly easy to mod a 1911 serpa, but obviously aren't railed as standard, hence the lack of 1911 holsters for taclites.
    Safariland makes a lot more kit for lightbearing pistols, you might find a "crossover" holster, something for a different model that a hi-capa with a light may squeeze in to with maybe a little modding, stretching with heat etc, but chances are slim tbh.
    Best bet may be to contact one of the custom kydex holster makers, there's a few on FB etc, possibly one or two on here, they may need your pistol/light combo to ensure a perfect fit, but then your sorted.
    They could prob set it up to mount on to a serpa or safariland thigh panel too.
    Failing that, your only other option is a soft nylon unit, still great & have served many for years, but once we've used serpas etc we're spoiled lol.
    Good luck
    Mark

Comment

Re: TM 5.1 Hicapa with torch serpa help?

Cheers tackle, i am going to mess about with one of the serpa's i have but i did manage to find the orginal one i had online! only problem was it is blackhawk specific torch that goes into it so that's something ill have to invest a bit of money in.

Cheers,

John

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ginger_john Find out more about ginger_john
      Working...
      X