Opinions on APS ASR110 guardian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on APS ASR110 guardian?

whilst looking to buy a new gun I came across the ASR110, after some research I found that the V2 gearbox improved and apparently reliable, however I have not come across a gun by APS before and neither has anyone I know so I'm unsure of how reliable the gun actually is. I was wondering if anyone fmwho has one or knows mor einformation on the gun could offer some advice on whether the gun is worth buying and what upgrades work well in it?
    Thank you for any advice given.

Re: Opinions on APS ASR110 guardian?

Has the new silver edge quick change gearbox, mind arrived with and extra Spring, pmag style mag, will take most standard mags fine, also A&K pmags no problem too, I brought a supresor for front but didn't like look and stuck with the original flash hider, my first game I thought I'd bolloxed it up after a prolonged shoot out as it just stopped working, but a quick inspection found that the motor wire had come off, also the small screws holding on handgaurd had to be tighten a little, but that may have been me as I took it off to see how it when on, it's a nice long gun so could be used as a DMR with right set up, I had and 552 and x5 magnifier, I used a 11v lipo and had no issues, has a good range too due to long barrel, inner I think is stainless steel hope this helps alittle

http://www.aps-concept.com/index.php...&product_id=58

sigpic
    OHHH BEHAVE!!
    GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
    YEAH BABY YEAH

Comment

Re: Opinions on APS ASR110 guardian?

Cheers for the help been looking for a long range M4 for a long time looks like I've found my new investment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DylanStiles2399 Find out more about DylanStiles2399
      Working...
      X