X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW parts

I am wondering what would be the best choice of parts for PTW

Barrel | Hop Up | Cylinder.

I was thinking about buying FCC inner barrel/hop up v3 combo and FCC cylinder but i am just wondering if there are any good alternative options ? What i do wonder is whats the matterial of the inner barrel as it looks brass (but no one specifies this, not even FCC them selves) - so not entirely sure if this is the best option

What do you know about RWA/MDD hop up ? Or Tokyo Arms/Alpha parts Cylinders. Any other good/best alternatives ?

Thanks for advice

Re: PTW parts

My advice would be standard systema barrel, hop and cylinder. I've had plenty of training weapons over the years and although there are marginal improvements that can be made. They don't justify the price tag and don't make a noticeable difference mate.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

The standard Systema parts are the best. Plenty of other brands make them but they don't offer any substantial upgrades and in many cases, actually give worse results or other unwanted consequences.

Orgs stuff gets good reviews but they need to be set up correctly and take a lot of (when I had mine...) fine tuning. However, once thats all done, some people rave about them.

Otherwise, get a Tac modded Systema barrel/hop set and that will do you.
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

As above. People with multiple Systemas or rub the same gun for a long time, stuck with the original parts

Comment

Yep seems unanimous. Although PTWs over the years have been subject to a couple of reliability issues, range and accuracy has never been an issue.
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Infa not bother to write about it.... ! Find out more about Infa
          Working...
          X