tm aa12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm aa12

Hi .can anyone tell me anything about the tm aa12. is it any good.is the drum mag any good.not shot one can you skermish it in woodland set up best to ask dont want to buy and not like it cheers malc

Re: tm aa12

Not taking the p***s mate but it's a TM what do you think ? Doh !
    Basically a very large yes too all your questions ! If your thinking of one most definitely go for it , won't regret it at all !
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

It's beastly in woodland, but expect to be asked to not use it in CQB. Some sites recognise it as being a little overpowered and can make games not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Special Forces View Post
        It's beastly in woodland, but expect to be asked to not use it in CQB. Some sites recognise it as being a little overpowered and can make games not fun.
        Has this happened to you ? Bit of a bugger if it has , never came across it my self (touch wood !) I can appreciate the auto not being favoured but on semi I know it's firing 3 at the time but not exactly high FPS ? But there you go takes all sorts .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tank2009 Held powerlifting titles & bodybuilding thai boxing Find out more about tank2009
        Working...
        X