Large theft Humber airsoft 25/06/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large theft Humber airsoft 25/06/17

Hi guys, i've had a large amount of gear stolen today at Humber airsoft (UK)

I'm just hoping people can keep an eye out if any is offered on the second hand market, or its seen played with at local fields. It was stolen during a night game from our base camp. I was out till the early hours and hit the hay without rummaging through all of my stuff in the pitch dark. Noticed it was gone in the morning. Reward will be offered, i just want the culprits to pay more than i want the items returned. Police were informed.

HPA Polarstar DMR with a custom spray job. Nothing remarkable besides the dust cover doesnt close, and i lost a retaining screw for the hand guard on the Saturday, so the RIS was able to be twisted with abit of force. Polarstar V2 engine inside, blue Pro-win hop, EDGI barrel, lo flow poppets, all the goodies. Stolen with the scope seen in the picture, there was damage to the flip up covers which had temporay tape on this weekend. Noveske written on the lower with its logo.
    19495747_10155521179681683_95353865_o.jpg

HPA bottle and regulator, see picture, nothing remarkable as the were pretty new, but i guess the tank may be unique with its orange letters.
    19496049_10155521179076683_1369984527_o.jpg

TM Sig XDM with surefire X200 light (quite a rare light so not alot on the second hands), with 3 silver mags

HSGI double m4, quad pistol leg rig. Same as this but in Olive drab. Pretty old.
    http://www.skdtac.com/v/vspfiles/photos/HSG.306-2.jpg

Left handed bladetech kydex holster, belt mounted only. Was a very odd pukey khaki colour, it was custom made for the XDM with x200. A fairly one of a kind configuration. If you see one in the UK, its probably mine!
    Not the exact item but a good idea https://media.midwayusa.com/producti...584/584870.jpg

2 old BFGs, an original Gen 1 if anyone remembers the crude tops (almost all the paint chipped off the top think it was sprayed red once upon a time, had tape all over) and the newer varient with a blue top before they were stopped being made, with green and yellow tape.
    40e4f343.jpg

https://www.socomtactical.net/images...-grenade-3.jpg

Eagle industries patrol pack, small hole at the bottom on the face, khaki. Mine was a much darker colour than the picture
    http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...ipart58088.jpg

cheap chinese go bag, not really recognisable but if any of the kit is offered inside one i guess its an indicator. All molle, had the grenades in pouches on the front, internal mesh pocket had bb's, speed loaders, batteries ect in.

Motorola XTN (older model, black with a noticable light grey face) with an XTNi spare battery with integral clip. photo2-1.jpg

Oakley M frames, clear and dark lens in a hard case.

All the other stuff taken is basically untracables (speedloaders, bbs ect)
    Last edited by koby; 25 June, 2017, 19:34. Reason: forgot items.

Re: Large theft Humber airsoft 25/06/17

Sorry mate there is some s*** heads about. the only enjoyment we get and these people take from us. iv had things stolen from me before hope thay burn there hands .and hope you get them back .

Comment

I guess just drink in the picture of the rifle and hope it jogs your memory if you bump into it. I'm fairly certain it was an airsofter, even though some suggested it may have been taken by locals in the night, so it will either be sold or played with at some point in the future. The key points i guess are the bright blue hop, and the uncloseable dust cover, the gun can easily be sprayed.

I don't go on every forum, but i know the airsoft community is large and generally a good group. If you go on a forum and don't see this posted please try and throw a link or copy the text. Not the richest airsofter and its basically my entire collection besides a chest rig and VSR.*

Comment

Trust me mate iv emailed a few friends.we all use hpa . I aint got much .but would never take anothers.i hope others get it around mate .

Comment

I'm on a shed load of the forums and buy and sell Facebook pages and will happily keep an eye.

Hopefully old bill takes some interest in it as well as that's a fair amount of monetary value in kit

Did you check to see if you can claim on your house insurance?

Comment

Wankers, plain and simple
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

What a bunch of twats whoever stole it. I hope you can get your gear back or at least get the buggers who stole it. I don't imagine it will show up this way but at least we can keep an eye open.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

koby Find out more about koby
              Working...
              X