Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Painting your gun - a Basic how too.

iv looked around but have not been able to find that medium brown. Is it an old can, cause it may have been discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich1993 View Post
      iv looked around but have not been able to find that medium brown. Is it an old can, cause it may have been discontinued.
      I got mine on eBay, might still be some on there.
      - ICS MP5 SD2

Comment

Yer the medium Brown paint is a old can. The only places i'd say you could get it is if you, like Alex 10, get one off eBay or just go to this guy called Tom morgans, it's full of old - New and modern Spray and camoflauge netting. Check it out.

This is really only for 'rich1993' as I know who he is and he's the only one who would really now where this place is.
        sigpic

Comment

Great guide! painted my VSR 10 like a beaut, thanks for the tips!! and for telling me when to drink my beer!
          TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

out of intrest any tips on red or blue tiger camo like cod 4 as aks and g36s look really good on the game in that camo

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Use blu tac for coverign bits you dont want to paint, like lenses on scopes.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tallbloke Find out more about tallbloke
              Working...
              X