This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Also, to complete a British load out, buy a couple of TRF's or unit badges. Just be wary of upsetting people in public though! You can get TRF's from a lot of military supply companies.

Comment

heres my sniper load out, just finished the paint job on my pro sniper

Comment

love the beard

Comment

Loving the beard also ahha

that looks brilliant mate well done

Comment

It's Treebeard!!

...sorry.

Anway hah, looks killer, but don't you find that the silencer of your sidearm gets in the way a bit? What I do is have the holster on my back, thus easier to grab while prone. Either that or I have it on the ground near by for easy reach.

Comment

PMSL, like the leg splint as well.

Comment

the last 2 piks, all i see is 2 empty rooms, and a big pile of grass! :p nice guile!
                I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

Blends in perfectly with your living room ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
                    hehehe you are not first person who say my about simon pegg :P
                    I woulda said more like John Simm, the guy from Life on Mars :D
                    sigpic

Comment

lol @ the beard

yeah the silcener does move about abit on my knee but i can live with it.

Thanks for the kind words guys

Comment

PSD Operator kit nearly finished from head to toe
                        5.11 TDU in OD
                        King Arms OD 5.56 Chest Rig
                        Genuine MAGPUL's
                        SOG Operator Gloves in OD
                        Warrior Assault System Elite Riggers belt x2 (One for keeping my trousers up and one for the belt kit, soon to be replaced by a MOLLE Patrol Belt)
                        Tru Spec Coyote Brown BDU's
                        Warrior Assault System Drop Down Panel in OD with MOLLE Pistol Holster and 2x Single Pistol Pouch
                        Meindl Desert Boots
                        Warrior Assault System Drop Down Panel in Tan with 3x Single Mag Pouch
                        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Looks sweet Borna, very mercish :p Id really recommend losing the girly hair though

Comment

Unfortunately the missus loves the lady locks so I am going to try and sneak off to the barbers some time next week to get a "trim" (; I'm waiting on a few bits and pieces i.e. some PECA Soft armour which is hard as feck to find anywhere decent!
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Do what I do, lose the girlfriend (and all the hair...)

Comment

SAVE OUR SPORT
                                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X