• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cock ups u just dont need

lol nice if u havent already saw i proper blew my mosfet out it caught fire

Comment

Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

i remember the time were my aug phantom with systema upgraded gearbox and black panther tight bore wasnt working so i had the bright idea of putting in hight vold battery to see if it could work it without checking if the gun was clear >.< which worked shot the floor rebound bb his me in the eye and the white of my eye turned red i was panicing thinking i was gonna go blind lol but it cleard up after a hour or so but did damage the eye tho >.< *can you say wat a t**t*
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 December, 2009, 03:29. Reason: swearing stars and text type

Comment

ive seen a CA M14 spontaniously combust mid game. one of the funniest games ive ever played

Comment

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
          *can u say wat a t**t*
          t**t

lol nice one - your lucky you still have your vision!
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 December, 2009, 03:29. Reason: swearing stars
          Systema PTW - TM Sig P226 - Kalash AK74s GBB Converted - KSC USP .45 - KSC TMP Hardkick

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Ah but the real question is... will it blend?

Comment

the stock of my agm xm8 sharrered into a million tiny pieces, well more like 20, i was really hacked off.
            Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
            flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

Playing at EAG dorking with Sonic one rainy cold day, only to realize my glock had decided to vacate my drop leg holster

Spent an hour retracing my steps only to tread in a puddle, to see under my toes, a pistol grip, the thing had been submerged for an hour!

Tom at EAG soaked it in silicone and told me to leave it for a few days then really clean it, worked fine afterwards, no problems at all

Comment

went to shoot someone with my glock and the slide decided to fire off about fifteen feet in front of me. bad times

Comment

lol the bipod snapped off my mate's brand new aug. He took it okay, until the battery died five minutes later. I have never seen someone so outraged
                  loads of guns for swap/sale...
                  please check my sales thread.

looking for upgraded sniper rifles.

Comment

my worst ever day playing was

one lovely summer day about 2 years ago, we loaded up the car my mate Gadge and i headed to our local site for an open day, something he normaly would never do at this point as he hated open days and sticks in with his WW2 games.

but he had not be out for ages with me so had agreed helped i was paying obviously lol.

we got to site me with my new star m249 and my old JG aug(first ever gun), him with his trusted star l85 and his custom shoot and scoot enfiled. that was about the best part of the day

5 min into the first game the enfiled has rbroke 2 mags (followers snapped of) and now is no longer shooting at all, it just wont chamber a BB,and is making strange noises even the bolt is running off true. this angers gadge loads as he has not long had it back from warren and its fuber again (for the money there unreliable but look lovely)its since spent more time been fixed than been played and problems persist to this day.

10 min later while gadge is in the safe zone trying to work out whats up with his enfiled

my 249 goes off on one, stops working and i later discover the switch has died and melted half the wire back to the battery and killed the plugs they litteraly melted together( bad times and a reason to never buy a star m249) the m249 is dead and was never resurected the gearbox was cooked and died

you would think that would be an end to it all but sadly no, at this point we decide to make the best of a bad day grab the aeg's and head for battle.

30min later

were back in the safe zone and the l85 is making a random twanging noise when its fired and bb's could be flicked further by hand.

by this point gadge is all but giving up as he is that pissed, we head down to the shop and strip the 249 and l85, 249 is dead no way back

the l85 had been profesionaly down graded when it was bought from new and at this point we find all they have done is cut off part of the spring, as a result it has screwed the spring guide slowly up its length. the london based shop had charged a small fortune to down grade the gun and this point gadge's mood is finally broken. he arranges a lift home he managed a total of about 2hrs play in the day.

i at this point resort my my JG Aug and all is right with the world for me at least

out of 4 guns the only one to work was the cheap soft JG the other £1000 worth of guns were all rubbish hence i no longer buy high end branded gear, that day changed my airsoft buying habits forever. i did try loads of other guns after but never found anything as reliable other than my old JG aug(hence i now own just augs lol)

i would have a star L85 or the better ares version but that's about the only other gun i would own now. it truely was the worst day ever.

Comment

I had my worst one last night and it hurt!!. As a few people on here know I have been having issues with my tanaka browing hi power. Anyway I finally got it to shoot last night, albeit a measley 3 bbs before it packed in again. anyway I refilled the gas to give it another go, aimed the pistol at the target, then wham it vented the whole mag of gas straight into my face and eyes. Now that effing hurt I can tell you. The gun will be going back to an armoury with airsoft in its name this weekend and I am demanding a full refund as it is heap um pile poo.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

me and a mate of mine where havin a mess around with some old tacky pistols
                        he had this 92f aimed at this target and wo like "watch this..." next thing i know slide off top of gun has just come off the rails and hit him clean in the face!!! hahaha he wernt chuffed

Comment

Haha brilliant!

Comment

my mate at ambush adventures .i was given hi covering fire to fump over a stream his cyma glock fell out of his hostal into the stream it had recently had £50 worth of upgrade aka lipo in a glock.so it went into the stream took him 30mins to find it lol .so 2 days later playing mw2 with his bro at his house then sudenly i here his gun fire i was like wtf and then he shouted !yes it works! we were all amased.

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
                              Thought of this today after seeing our support gunner fire, retreat 10 metres and upon trying to fire again his whole barrel just sort... well flew off the front.

just found this, exactly what happened except his was a '249, not a .50

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5c3_1192129016
                              Last edited by cornishpotshot; 22 December, 2009, 13:17. Reason: i suck at quoting

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
                                just found this, exactly what happened except his was a '249, not a .50

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5c3_1192129016
                                haha :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X