Worst Gun Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

The last time i went skirmishing i was borrowing someone elses M4 as mine was being repaired, he'd explained to be the front was a bit loose so not wanting anything to happen i was holding it as much as possible. During a firefight, in which my team was severely outnumbered i was shooting as many as possible, suddenly heard bb's zoom past me from my right so i spun to look down the hill to my right and during this motion the front end of the gun including foregrip and outer barrel just slid straight off the gun and flew down the hill.

I've also had it plenty of times when mid firefight, go into cover to change mags, come out of cover to fire back and then the new mag just drops out of the gun onto the floor as i've obviously not pushed it in until it clicked lol

Comment

Originally posted by goldeye101 View Post
      another time me and some other where grouped together and out of bush behind us a guy jumps and starts shooting only thing was the guy hadnt forgot to wind up his mag some he didnt hit anyone.
      Moral of the story kids? Use midcaps :p
      Custom M4
      TM 1911

Comment

right i no that this is not airsofting but i think this is the mother of all epic gun failures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOEu6k6sFE
        one life, nine hearts, and eighteen hands that will rip you all apart!

r.i.p #2 gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
          right i no that this is not airsofting but i think this is the mother of all epic gun failures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOEu6k6sFE
          I guess that was an ACM gun.....lol
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I was on delta, patrolling along the path just outside the village, a young bravo jumped out from the bushes ahead, didnt see us, I dropped to my knee, aimed my m14 up, squeezed the trigger, nothing, but a smell of burning electrics. I shouted F***! The bravo lad suddenly turned saw me and ran off, diving into the bushes the other side and dissapearing from view. I then got hosed by the same kid at the top of the road when I had resorted to using my pistol.

Comment

I once snapped a full metal M4 clean in half in 2 mins of the 1st game I played. It was not even my gun. Don't like borrowing guns now!
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 February, 2010, 09:34.

Comment

this isn't a gun going wrong of sorts but it was a malfunction of my Friends dynotek Any way enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXxksrOEA7A
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 February, 2010, 09:33.
                iron within iron without

Comment

small quarry at the rock a couple of weekenders ago me and three of my team mates fighting off 60+ i went through all of my amo managed to over heat my ptw and it stopped so go back to car park to see what id melted nothing at all tack had a look told me to let it cool down 30min after incident worked fine.dont go through 10mags in under 5mins in 40 deg plus sweat box

Comment

I like others have succumbed to a sling failure which resulted in a high speed impact between my gun and concrete. Unfortunately the concrete won and the entire front end of my m4 snapped off.

That was not a good day.
                    One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

that grenade was epic..
                      i think a little wee might of come out! lol
                      Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Ok A couple of Stories one a gun malfunction the other a user malfunction.

First Time I took my Star M249 out, moved across an open area firing it pushing the opposing team back felt just like Rambo, people jumping for cover then suddenly the noise of the gun fire changed, i looked bb's just rolled out the end, I thought oh F**K, the opposition realised I was dry firing, they came out of cover and started to pepper I turned and ran like hell.

Now the user malfunction

Me and lucky lefty were playing at our local urban site, we came across a couple of guys hiding behind a rubbish pile, we dispensed of one but the other was really dug in, lefty suggested they we each go round the opposite sides of the rubbish pile and flush him out, so here I am creaping around and then the guy just popped up I hasitly drew my AK74 up to shoot him stummbled back shot the gun missed landed on the floor, then got back up shot the gun and fell back down again rather like a russian dance, lefty was to busy to shoot the guy that was just standing there in obvisouly impressed with my dance moves, in the end the guy just drew his pistol and put me out of my misery. LOL just to note the AK never touched the ground once during my little dance.

Chief
                        You can rob me...

...you can starve me, you can beat me,
                        and you can kill me...

...just don't bore me.

Comment

Mine was auto fire getting stock 'on', I had to disconect the battery. The wires near the trigger melted and welded together. Not too bad, but a worry at the time!

Comment

ok was sorting out my r85a1 and after hours of failed attempts and brain racking
                            . :S i couldn't to get it to work and by accident i held spring release lever and while firing it and it worked . so hand a tinker around and got it firing put few mags through it perfect "win win" . anyway my dad said give me a go give me a go and as soon as he pulls the trigger very slowly which i told him not to he broke it . >.< and now after further few hours of problem solving she works not letting him get hold of it now don't you just dislike parents at some times lol
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 February, 2010, 09:42. Reason: spelling

Comment

Like the original posters mate, after lurching forward with my M249 the barrel flew out down the path i was on, pretty embarassing

Comment

I was playing the other day, saw a guy just out of range, ran halfway down the ridge i was on, linded up to fie, pulled the trigger, 3 bbs fine, and then i just get a wirring as the gears spin, but the piston does not engage. took it apart there and then (ics split gearbox) and find that the part of the piston normally in contact with the gears has just gone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X