• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best quotes

from my milsim yesterday

"red star 4-1 this is red star alpha what is your current location, over"
    "erm.... we're all dead"

also this

"R-T-1 this is red star alpha, requesting RT strike at coordinates 2143...erm.. erm is this the right map?"

haha when everybody is trying to be accurate nothings beats the people that mess up on the radio

also at one point everybody was trying to call the commander so i heard alot of "red star command" "star command do you copy" "star command"

to which i suddenly broadcast over the radio

"star command star command do you copy, this is buzz lightyear i repeat this is buzz lightyear"
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 18 January, 2010, 17:39.
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

'you ever kill any woman, or children?'
      'sometimes'
      'how can you shoot women, and children!'
      'easy, you just dont lead them as much!, aint war hell!!!

Comment

my mate saying i love the smell of napalm in the morning it smell like vicktory after holding of a bunker at wiltshire warzone and ther being thick smoke everywhere
        When in doubt call your self out

Team warhawks oxforshire squad

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
          Come on you apes. You want to live forever?
          Heinman fan?

It's gotta be the classic though;

"Don't worry mate, he can't hit us from there..."

*Thwack!*

Comment

Essentially the last words of an English general in the 19th century too

Comment

'YEH! Thats some hardcore american engineering!'
              'I hate to break it to you, but you know thats mass produced in china right?'
              I love game quotes in skirmishes
              sigpic
              G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Has to be after assaulting the same position for an hour and going nowhere, we regrouped and our sarge simply asked "Anyone fancy changing map?"

needless to say we all pissed ourselves and were ready to go again almost immeadiately

Comment

As I went to pull the pin on a grenade:

Me - "Hit!"
                  Fellow team member - "Never mind that! Is the pin still in!?"

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nek View Post
                    As I went to pull the pin on a grenade:

Me - "Hit!"
                    Fellow team member - "Never mind that! Is the pin still in!?"
                    Quality! :D
                    Not an airsoft quote, but something i cant help but laugh at everytime...

Taken from the book 'Pull up a sandbag'

Picture the scene: The Army Ranger Wing (ARW) Irish special forces is down in the glen of Imaal on a sniper selection course. Trainees are given 5 minutes to leg it and hide in the wilderness, while the Rangers look the other way. Then the Rangers try to find the wannabe snipers.
                    At the same time, a platoon of reservist recruits are having their first cam and concealment lesson. The Corporal in charge has them all in a semi circle, and starts his lesson. After teaching the recuits how to apply cam cream, oneof the Rangers approaches him.
                    The Corporal inquires what the problem is, but the hunter raises an index finger in a 'shut the f**k up' gesture, while his radio crackles away.
                    ''Move left 2 metres''
                    The hunter is now in the middle of the semi circle, between the recruits and the corporal, when he gets an ''At your feet'' on the radio. The next thing, everyone hears voice say ''Ah bo**ocks. Am i binned?'' as a sniper, who was a clump of grass a few seconds ago, rises to his feet bang in the centre of the unsuspecting but amazed recruits. The hunter replys ''No mate, you'll get another go. Get yourself into the transport''
                    The Corporal instructor and the reservists are all gobsmacked, until the Corporal say ''And i want you lot BETTER than that by the end of the day!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Artekus View Post
                      "Did somebody say charge?"
                      Guilty

I suppose one of the Treadstoners has to say 'URRRAAAAA!!!!!'

My personal favourite was said whilst I ambushed a delta patrol at the NAE 09, leaping out of a bush screaming 'BANZAIIIII!!!!'
                      'F***! Ninja! Theres a F***ing Ninja! Right!'
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Nice one Hoggy. Reminds me of the scene from 'Clear and Present Danger.'

[Chavez was able to close in on the Sergeant Major by using a cheeseburger wrapper as a decoy]
                        Sergeant Major: Soldier, how did you get so close to me?
                        Chavez: Sniper approached the instructor by being a sneaky bastard, Sergeant Major!

My favourite few in Hong Kong are always funny simply because amidst all the Chinese shouting, I hear a few words in Cantonese that I'm able to understand. usually 他媽的!

The other week we also set up a small game where the enemy were attacking us up a hill. We soon realised that it was pointless, and there was a lot of shouting regarding this.
                        'These bb's aren't f**king cheap you know!!'

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Some great ones here
                          Armoury:

ICS M4 RIS
                          TM M92F
                          Warrior L96
                          Galaxy MP5K

Comment

"dont shoot until you see the fluorescent of their guns"

Comment

not relevent to airsoft but brilliant

if all else fails, call an airstrike

i can just picture a yank commander saying this to his unit...

Comment

"This plan is going to go down as well as a burning Spitfire."

and not from airsoft (...yet)

"Well...That was pretty f***ing ninja."

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ste887 Find out more about ste887
                                Working...
                                X