Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

I have always wanted to know if any one else have suffered any Serious injures from playing airsoft.

Personaly i have run, slipped on a loose flint, caught my knee on a peice of broken pallet wood and needed 10 stitches.

Please no minor bruises and grazes.

Re: Serious Arsoft Injuries

The worst ive seen is a broken tooth but thats why i dont leave home without face protection :D
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

Some guy a TWA today jumped into the pit nd fell onto a rock, which = a gash so you could see the bone

Comment

I've been lucky so far.

Only injury that was painful was on my first day.

Ak47 as a primary, Mp5 slung over my back.

Slipped over, mp5 swung round and the magazine smacked my mouth.

VERY painful! But not serious.

Last game someone shot a player in the forehead with a sniper rifle, left blood pouring down his head and a bruise the size of a 10p coin.

Comment

Ive slipped and split my head open, funny thing was it was my MP5 that bashed my head.
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

MP5's you just cant trust them.
            Custom M4
            TM 1911

Comment

Ive seen guys Break ankle's etc when playing.

Worst i had was tore tendons in my ankle playing, jumped over a tree and slipped and the rest was in A&E

Comment

OWWW, tearing tendons is extremely sore mate, i did it when playing football.

Comment

i saw a guy come back into the car park at gzw just as we were heading out. he had a black hand. turns out the lipo he had in his m249 had exploded, i think.

Comment

my mate 2day fell when rushing a house and tripped and gashed his leg really badly, you could see his bone and there was bloody spurting every where! it was nasty and the marshalls poured a bottle of anitceptic into the gash, seriously i wasnt a cut it was a bloody great big gash!

airsoft can be very demanding some times

Comment

A bit of an overeaction to the above :P Wasnt spurting everywhere, was wierd tho when he went into shock

Comment

Torn the ligaments in my knee when i slipped down a small bank that hurt. Also had a pyro explode in my hand and it broke the scafoid bone.
                        Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

Originally posted by StormShockz View Post
                          my mate 2day fell when rushing a house and tripped and gashed his leg really badly, you could see his bone and there was bloody spurting every where! it was nasty and the marshalls poured a bottle of anitceptic into the gash, seriously i wasnt a cut it was a bloody great big gash!

airsoft can be very demanding some times

Basically what happened to me, but i just went mental and punched a tree. All because i broke my MP5. Also broke three fingers aswell as splitting my head open.

Comment

dude i was every where did you not see it flooding out of his legg?

Comment

Sorta, but then continued playing but i have to say ouch, i did a similar thing in a biking accident

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                              Working...
                              X