anyone got pics? XD

Comment

Re: Serious Arsoft Injuries

=/ My leg nearly this time last year.

Go me !
      > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Being wacked in the face by a spas 12 in Cqb, Butterfly stiches for my eyebrow.
        Originally posted by casshern
        then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

do you know anyone whos actually lost an eye?there must be incidents when googles slip off and someone gets hit .very unlikely but it could happen.
          'Why did you shoot that terrorist 27 times?
          'I ran out of bullets, sir.'

guns- cyma ak, jg g36, tm famas, kwc 357. magnum

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
            anyone got pics? XD

um this pic was it when he got it cleaned up in hospital baout 2 hors after it happned

Comment

Originally posted by hallobros2 View Post
              do you know anyone whos actually lost an eye?there must be incidents when googles slip off and someone gets hit .very unlikely but it could happen.
              i know two people who have been shot in the eye.

thabkfully both recovered from them, most recent was last year where a pistol went off in the safezone. couple trips to the optomatrist later ge was ok.

Comment

Storm - that picture looks sooooo painful that would put me off airsoft for a while if that happened to me.
                'Why did you shoot that terrorist 27 times?
                'I ran out of bullets, sir.'

guns- cyma ak, jg g36, tm famas, kwc 357. magnum

Comment

Originally posted by hallobros2 View Post
                  Storm - that picture looks sooooo painful that would put me off airsoft for a while if that happened to me.
                  and that was it after being socked up and cleaned lol!

Comment

Posted them once may as well again.

The BB shattered on my jaw bone, I went into mild shock.

Not that painful but there are lot of nerves in your face and if it hits one or the surgeons knife catches one you can end up with a permanent disfigurement apparently.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46600397@N02/4277503110/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4660039...n/photostream/

Comment

Storm shock and funkycHUNKY i play at twa. i gave the poor lad my bandage i had on me. only had that bandage for 4 days :S

Comment

Could not find the actual pic of me knee so im gonna use this link instead
                        http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1257041492

when it was wide open you could see right to the cap. but unlike my other TWA knee friend mine did not bleed.

Comment

I have suffered kidney trauma and have been hospitalised for 3 days before. Quite painful and even more embarrassing when you are put in a ward with people you used to goto school with. I pulled a double groin strain at the same time, which hurt beyond belief, and I couldn't walk for a couple of days.

I have also received a broken hand, though that was more to do with foul play on the field than actual Airsoft.

Both of these could have been avoided, the first by stopping when my body started aching, and the second by the person not pushing me, lessons learnt.

Comment

I once chucked myself flat behind some sandbags during a defensive game and comprehensively burst my elbow on a flint. It took a few minutes of play before a dead team mate pointed out the blood all over my arm and chest rig and recommended that I stop for a moment, against their good sense I carried on and got a kill or two before getting lit up.

Back at the safe zone it turned out that I'd stamped a rough 'W' shape virtually down to the bone, scooped most of the fat out and replaced it with dirt. Hospital ticket for a free re-glueing and a lot of steristrips.

Still, strangely, one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.
                            POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
                            sigpic

Comment

I have seen some one fall over onto a metal bridge and crush their hand with their M4 but as we were about 5m from the spawn point the marshal was just behind us so he sorted things out. It was ok in the end (no stitches but a hell of a lot of bruising and quite a few cuts) but a big shock for the poor bloke at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                                Some guy a TWA today jumped into the pit nd fell onto a rock, which = a gash so you could see the bone
                                I saw that today it was brutal
                                Last edited by jerome1995; 24 January, 2010, 00:04.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X