Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

all i have to say is a rubber things that comes out of a 203 in to the groin, yes it did hurt and i did go down

Comment

I've been lucky. I have had a twisted ankle and pulled groin muscle from sliding down a bank. I have gone prone and smacked my face on the stock of my m4. I have been burned whilst strikeing a grenade.

Back when I started out I had no rig/plate carrier. So when it came to CQB games I felt the pain. I was shot point blank with a 350fps odd AEG, ended up with six bleeding hits. And probably the worst was when I was shot point blank across the top of my right ear. Woant boar you with the details but I had a black and blue ear for the better part of a month.

No breaks or gashes (yet)
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I did kiss dirt at GZW felt iffy for about 5min but got up back to safe zone tea back in.

Comment

Not strictly airsoft but I got a medium sized piece of flesh taken from my leg down to the bone when I was riding on top of an APC and it hit a log.
          Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

A dude here stepped on a nail a few weeks ago. Straight through the boot and then his foot. The medics turned up and took it out, and he was so relieved - apparently he didn't know they'd be sticking his ass with a tetanus when he got back to hospital. I'd have loved to have seen his face. "in my what?!!"

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

commandon jump over fallen tree = ruptured knee which has left me with an almight scar that I call my 'crocodile bite'!!!
              Armoury:
              - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
              - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Comment

One guy at our site hurled himself over a banister and onto a darkened stairwell which hid a 12 foot drop, shattered both his legs.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

seen a bb go through someones ear yup thats right straight through the centre of his ear and out the back now ino for a fact that when a 40 yr old man with tattoos all up his arms build like a brick s house is crying with pain then im guessing either he has very low pain threshold (doubt it) or it really did hurt

Comment

notthin' compared to some,

my first ever game:

about 30 rounds, fired straight into me at about 3 meters range from my psychopathic friend.
                    most hit my jacket, but one strayed into my wrist and stuck there!!

i realised after i got to the safe zone! i pulled it off my wrist and a nice jet of blood spurted out. lol didnt stop me playing! i later got him back
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Serious Arsoft Injuries

Originally posted by jerome1995 View Post
                      I saw that today it was brutal
                      lol yeah in his words it looked like a vagina feel sorry for him thaough anyone know wat happened to him n the end
                      Originally posted by parky
                      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

forgot my hydro pouch and got head stroke combines with an allergic reaction to something on field , was in bed for a few days. nothing else major though only had a few cuts and bruises a bad back for a few days and a burn of a pyro

Comment

nothing really serious to report, but back in the day when you could buy cheap spring pistols everywhere, me and my mates decided it would be fun to have a bb gun fight in the park.

well safe to say we didnt do it again, was the most idotic thing i have ever done, caught a bb straight under my eye and cut my cheek. my eye swelled up and a very good explanation was required to my then landlord (my mam!) lol.

oh what a joy to be 13 again!!!!!

(not)

how common are snapped or chipped teeth?

Comment

I dont kn ow about teeth, but i have seen alot of burst lips. when i played at Ultimate War Games there was a guy who feel on his m14, it snapped and nearly impaled him. he was an ex merc who was wearing crematic plates. was so lucky.

Comment

I have dislocated my ankle whilst playing. That was not fun i had to snap it back into place then it was fine after 10 mins. but oh god it hurt at the time.

Comment

how common are snapped or chipped teeth?[/QUOTE]

Ive shot a guys tooth out, with a CYMA AK74SU, he went mental at me.
                                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                                Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X