Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Was ucap virus for me although I did also like island recon on the Isle of Wight

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
      Longmoor or Rype Village for sites.
      Both great sites, although when I played longmoor I found the marshalling to be very biased towards what appeared to be the home team, resulting in some terrible cheating.
      As for type village, superb site, & previously games were allowed to run with minimal interference from the marshal's, resulting in great fair gameplay & big grins on both teams.
      Another plus is I only live about 4 miles from lydd camp, which type village is based within........... Result.

Comment

I have a good feeling the R.I.F.T Airsoft's The Defilade is going to be a cracking site.
        Some good 'ideas people' running it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
        Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

Wheres that Dentonboy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chailey, East Sussex. About 10mins North of Lewes. Nice site, usually 20-30 players and nice site limits for various types of weapon...

Comment

I go to rifts com 3 and over 80 turn up woodland i give it 4.5 out of 5

Comment

My own choice would be, the one I go to, although truthfully due to now working at the weekends, I haven't been for a while.

But Shockandawe, Abergele, in North Wales is the site for me friendly and helpful owners, marshals and fellow players. Long may it continue.

Comment

Best words spoken we need theae sites to stay for us wkend warriors and me

Comment

CSW will always be my site yardstick. Am sure I've been to walk-on games when 150+ have rocked up. Class site all round.

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
                      Both great sites, although when I played longmoor I found the marshalling to be very biased towards what appeared to be the home team, resulting in some terrible cheating.
                      As for type village, superb site, & previously games were allowed to run with minimal interference from the marshal's, resulting in great fair gameplay & big grins on both teams.
                      Another plus is I only live about 4 miles from lydd camp, which type village is based within........... Result.
                      Airborne Airsoft by any chance? If so then yeah one of the worst games I have ever played.

We usually play with Ambush Airsoft, spot on everytime and cheaper.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                      Working...
                      X