Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

have to agree with fox Xsite is a very good site
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

of all the places ive been id say fireball squadron, finmire airsoft or ground zero itself
      while im a regualr of grange farm the games can be repetative but suppose the site is a little small and you can only do so much there

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

I've only been to one site as I'm fairly new to airsoft, but it's a great site for cqb - UCAP!

Comment

UCAP rocks fast placed CQB :D

Sennybridge looks amazing, where is it in the country?

Comment

I really like elite action games worthing, despite dorking probably being better.

(I live in Brighton, so I'm not near that many sites, pain in the back side)
            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Where is that village place? Ive only played at GZW and urban they are good

Comment

iv played
                FAO-
                matlock woodland
                manchester killhouse
                manchester academy
                kidderminster asylum
                drakelow tunnels
                The Mall

cerberus earth centre

phoenix woodland

op-tac's stanley building sheffield (used to be sya's)

in terms of playability, how well the site is run and overall enjoyment i would rate "the asylum" and "killhouse" as joint best in my books with phoenix and the earth centre at the bottom.

id love to venture to more southerly sites on a regular basis. what urban sites have you guys got down there within say 100-130ish miles of doncaster

Comment

The Asylum near kidderminster is pretty decent - well run and plenty of buildings, woodland etc all on one site

Also really like the one run by spectre in Newport Wales - small site but that means very intense and very close quarter battles - a site where pistols really do work well. Sometimes can be let down by people not turning up!

Epsom is good for the atmosphere - being underground means torches, lasers, tracers are usually there with lots of corridor fighting. Can get boring though if you go too often

Really want to go to the mall, drakelow tunnels, GZW, worthing and dorking when I get the chance some day - all recommended sites from various people I've met
                  Wanted:
                  A decent chronograph

Comment

TWA...but going to chobham soon so will post update

Comment

awa :D I love that place. Plus there urban is mint!
                      [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

Originally posted by ratty1968 View Post
                        very happy with my local woodland site run by Fearful Silence.
                        Second that!

Site's I've visited (all North East due to Uni/Living in the North):

Marrs: Decent, no feelings one way or the other really.
                        NTAC: Has enough land to play either fast and furious or longer games. Really enjoyed it.
                        Fearful Silence: What would be termed my local, favourite site I've played at so far, loved it each time I've gone. Plus it's where all my mates from home skirmish, so added bonus.
                        Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

ive played at a few sites, and will be changing y my regulars soon as im moving,so soon ill be playing the scottish sites regularly.

I would say its not the site, its the people that make it what it is.
                          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Other than my own site being The Asylum (thanks to others for mentioning it), I personally love Gunman Airsoft - Tuddenham, the site owner lives and breaths airsoft, really gets into the event and you are guaranteed a brilliant day, only downside is the slightly tubby marshal who clearly had no friends when he was young and got bullied alot, talk about power going to someones head.

For mil-sim events, Copehill Down is by far the best, whilst Sennybridge is good, it always fecking rains there.

Comment

Free Fire Zone.

Im not a fan of Urban, else id say Urban Assault. Its a brilliant site, just not my cup of tea gameplay wise.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

ultimate wargames fawkham . its an old paintball place in a big woodland area with allsorts of baricads vechiles crowa nests buildings ect
                                Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                                Working...
                                X