Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most painful hits!

Hello all , i want to know all of your painful stories of when you have been hit and it hurts like hell :D

Re: Your most painful hits!

Through a whole in my trousers and hit my ball sack.

Comment

I recently got rinsed at a CQB site in the leg from about 2m away by a full mag from an m4 shootin at 315fps! lol

Id jumped round the corner and I scared the pants off the bloke crouched behind it so he just pulled the trigger forgetting he was on fully Auto lol

Not as painful as some of the other guys there though! one guy had a tooth taken out :s

Comment

shot in the forehead from no more than a few feet away.. got me inbetween the glasses and my beret.. it was a TM Socom with a suppressor.. came up like a golf ball bled all day lol
        i have a picture somewhere wil post up when i find it
        Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

resting my AGX launcher on my leg, getting ready to pop up and blast some-one when a team mate ran into me causing it to go off.....108 rds point blank into my thigh...as you can imagine I was not a happy bunny..!
          Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Originally posted by Bezza806 View Post
            resting my AGX launcher on my leg, getting ready to pop up and blast some-one when a team mate ran into me causing it to go off.....108 rds point blank into my thigh...as you can imagine I was not a happy bunny..!
            id be more annoyed about the ammo i'd just wasted.. lol
            Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

at bristol airsoft 2 weeks ago game round a corner in a dark room. guy lieing a meter in front of me with a TM tac launcher shotgun. 3 bbs to the bollocks still have welts

Comment

at my local site was up agaist the wall and some one shot be point blank ontop of my head very sore lol

Comment

like many.....
                  balls

Comment

Being shot in the Ribs by a GBB really hurts!!

Comment

looking out of a peephole in a building, getting shot just below the mouth by a sniper, that one hurt.
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                      Originally posted by N3ADS
                      Is this you talking from experience ?..
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

getting rentals ready and the guy next to me was putting batteries in and doing a test dry shot to make sure they are running, you get the occaisonal rental that havnt been cleared and point blank to my finger tip on many occasions, that one of the most painfull i would say.
                        or finger hits, ears or nose in the cold, i cant stand gloves most of the time and cant wear balaclavas or masks as i steam up like mad so bare hands and face (other than shooting glasses).
                        bit of a close one between the two examples i would say.
                        Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

Not me but me and 4 other team members were sat in the middle bunker at eversley that the enemy had to capture we were in there for a good 15 mins with no action and a enemy player not knowing we were in there jumped through the door getting rinsed by all four of us.... you should have seen his face when he realised we were in there was so suprised didnt even fire a shot just curled into a ball..

Comment

hmm, well there was a player ( on a stag party) messing around, basically shooting his teammates including us.

So we had to take our hits like real men and return to base. When I came back from base, i tried to locate him along with 10 or so others. He was still hiding there and seemed to not have seen us (probs the full face mask blocking his view) we full auto'ed him at around 20-30metres, one mag each (varied from 40-120 rounds per mag), you can understand that loud screams were heard at this point.

We met the lad later on at lunch to find a large amount of what seem to be red (from the blood duh ) lumps all up his arms, he showed us his back and it was the same story, even on the back's of his legs..!

He never fired at us again
                            Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

most painful hit would have been at my last game on the 7th. a burst of full auto right in the face.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                              Working...
                              X