Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Glock 17 point blank to the little finger broke it!!
    That will teach me to not put my pistol hand through the door way.
    Still aint totaly right to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
      Glock 17 point blank to the little finger broke it!!
      That will teach me to not put my pistol hand through the door way.
      Still aint totaly right to this day.
      it BROKE your finger?!?! More calcium in your diet methinks! :P

Comment

Dunno about that, as I am sure it can do permanent damage, regardless of how much cow juice you drink. My finger joints are all manner of shapes and lumps from bb hits and they been there years now
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

M4 CQB right on my trigger-finger knuckle. That was a bleeder for hours!

Comment

Ive been lucky so far but ive caused some pain, currently still using a W700 until my registration comes through.
            I knew my mate was taking cover on the other side of a mound so i got to about 10meterish and jumped off a grassy tuft so get some air, catch site of him mid jump and took the shot as his eyes light up and it hits him straight in the lower lip! hes normally quite good at taking most pain but he lost his rag on that one! :$
            I already had the nickname "The Dentist" for always hitting people in the mouth including the girl who had just had braces put in earlier that day!
            im not meaning to hit them in the mouth but my not so accurate rifle just loves it, it seems!

Comment

• At xsites killhouse, the queue of people entering were too scared to go round a corner, so I gave it a charge, and took one on the bridge of my nose at about 5 metres. Had to leave and stomp around a bit yelling fuuuuuuuuu before I felt better! Had blood all of my nose for the rest of that game too. My new most painful hit!

Comment

Ahh the good old kill house :D I was in a similar senario, people where to scared to rush at the beginning so I went to leap across a corridor little did I know that 1 guy had sent up camp already on the far left of the corridor and another on the far right, they didn't know that they only had about 1 meter between them, but both ended up firing at me :P got 1 lip shot, one cheek, and a finger :O boy I was pid haha
                BB
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 July, 2010, 19:33.
                Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Was hit in the lip in the middle of a very cold January. Lip swelled up so much i looked like camo-mick Jagger.
                  sigpic

Comment

bout a year ago, full auto into the mouth, smashed tooth, just one thankfully, split lips split tongue and a hell of alot of holes in my cheeks, that was bloody painful!

Comment

Wasn't my most painful hit yet i dished it out :P
                      I was with a friend for his first skirmish at CQB and i shot him in the back of the head from about 4-6 metres away. LOL. No bad feelings though and its so close quarters that you'd expect shots from that near, sometimes even nearer.

Comment

tm shotgun, nearly pointblank, to the windpipe.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Didn't really hurt, except my hearing that is... A few months ago I was putting down covering fire indoors and heard the most horrific bangs on my Viper M88 ( was like having my head inside a large bell as it was chiming), as I stated to head back to the saferoom (thinking I'd been shot) I found out that my mate had "accidently" point blanked me twice in the back of the head. Never made me feel so good to be wearing that thing...

Comment

This happened to me today actually, I was laying down in the bush, I took out a couple of delta and should of moved on, instead I decided to stay there pushing my luck. All of a sudden I got shot 5 times in the hand, and as I got up I got serious cramp in my calf and I couldnt move I just layed on the floor rolling around nearly crying, good times.
                            Please reduce the size of your signature, thank you

Comment

also happened to me today, a new one for my list of most painful was a shot directly in my neck. just below my adam's apple. OUCH!!
                              Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                              I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Today, a quick burst to the old chap, I needed 10 minutes sit down afterwards.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X