Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your most painful hits!

My wife took a hit to the tendon on the back of her right hand. Not too painful, but it swelled up so much that she was struggling to move her fingers. Spent a couple of hours putting chilled drinks cans on it and it went down, but was painful for a few days. Doesn't sound too bad, until you realise she's a dentist and if she hadn't been able to move her fingers for a while, it would have cost us a fortune.

Also, I shot her in the arse from about 6m away with my Sig 229 a few years ago. I have to admit that I wasn't expecting such a reaction from her as I hadn't skirmished it at that point so didn't realise quite how powerful it was. The worst thing was that she was carrying a very expensive sewing machine which she almost dropped.
    sigpic

Comment

Tried to shimmy round a corner, dodged back suddenly and the chap behind me let off an accidental burst of friendly fire into the meat of my arse from about 3 feet away. 10 shots at about 350fps... walked back to the safe zone like John Wayne.
      POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
      sigpic

Comment

I was giving covering fire at GZ for other guys crossing a track, a sniper was hitting the odd one, and we knew where he was and were trying to pin him down, i leaned around from the cover of a tree and immediatly got shot in the face, it hit me on the tip of the nose and then carried on to my top lip, very painful and left me talking like i had a speech impediment for a couple of hours much to the amusement of my mates! I congratulated the sniper on a fantastic shot on the way to the safezone too..... the b**tard.

Comment

Most painful had to be when we were clearing a bulding, I was picked to clear the first room. Sure enough, 3 members of the enemy team were lying in wait and emptied their mags into me. Bad times!
          sigpic

Comment

after this one i cried an ickle bit

shot in the ass from 5m away

bent down in agony

hit on top of head

i wanted mummy :P

shaun.
            Originally posted by Utorak
            FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

point blank in the lip with a hicapper race gun
                was anaccident

Comment

got shot on the tooth and cracked it in half! it wasnt sore at the time but when i ate or drank it hurt like a bitch. had to get a fake half a tooth. was fun explaining to the dendist how it happened.

Comment

Chonoing my M82, didn't realise I had my finger over then end of the chrono. One 425fps boint blank into the fingernail was a fairly harsh way of telling me what an idiot I'd been. Much blood.

Out in the field? Very cold day, got a bb right up the nose. Very painful.

Comment

Ive just joined the missing teeth club
                      had the same as Kane, had a tooth shot in half - not nice in the slightest and my lips a mess too

Comment

self inflicted back when i had my aug with systema tune up kit and 6.03 tight.
                        was missfireing so mag came out muzzle pointed to the floor quick burst to clear it wich it did.
                        but the ricochet hit me right in the eye after panicing and closing my eyes as fast as i could thinking that it will all be fine when i open them i was wrong
                        .the white of my left eye was dark red for a for about 2 and a bit days

oh the pain bloody hell i felt hot and dizzy it hurt tht much
                        i do not recomend it to anyone lol i done it so no, one else has to

Comment

Took one in the nose from about 8 foot away just after christmas.

the worst thing was i didnt even get a sorry

Comment

Paulyboy - That must of killed!! Damn your lucky.

I think the most painful shots I have are between the nail and the flesh of the finger! Once had a point blank shot on top of the finger from a GBB by a kid, when drew pistol to take a fort - that one bled for hours.

Don't you just hate getting shot in the trigger finger!?

Comment

1.5j pistol from about 2 meters away. 5 shots to the stomach. they welted up nicely and stayed that way for over a week. stung like hell.

been shot in the finger, and in the lip hurts. but i can't tell you how much it must of hurt when i accidently shot my brother on 'the end.'

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I would say I've had two equally painful ones!

Firstly at Urban Assault, some guy came running up to a small window I didn't realise was there and let off a nice burst of full auto at my face from about 10 meters away. I actually fell to the ground in pure shock!

Second was a fingertip shot, hurt like hell as it was cold as well. I couldn't even wind my hi cap it was that bad!
                                How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
                                Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
                                And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X