Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your most painful hits!

My son managed to shooot me across the top of the head on full auto (He was stood behind me while I was knelt down) much to the amusment of the softers and marshalls present...

But that didn't hurt half as much, as being shot on the tip of the nose (drawing blood). I will admit to nearly crying....

Comment

I think my worst was at a site First and Only were runnning somewhere in Manc. i think it was an old toy factory or something. Big open warehouse type buildings, with a few makeshift "offices' in them.

Ran to one of these "offices" while my fellow team were covering me. I popped round as they stopped firing to provide some support for them to move, and one of the enemy ahot me full auto to the face (with only ESS glasses over my eyes) from about 2 metres away with a hot MP5K. He managed to shoot where the bit segregating my nostrils is(the bit Daniella Westbrook doesnt have!).

It bled like a gooden and absolutely killed. I will even admit, i think i cried a bit!
      Originally posted by Artekus
      It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

close contest between hit on the knuckles from a foot away the only day i forget my gloves or sniped on the cheek on a freezing cold day, now that hurt like **** lol
        sigpic

Comment

Took a burst to the mouth one time, im suprised i didnt end up with a chipped tooth, but i did have a nice fat lip the next day.

Comment

sniped on then ear by a 500fps sniper on a cold snowy day
            Originally posted by BALBOSA
            yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
            Team: Treadstone
            Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

Back in the old pre-knee jerk against fps days at Spectre.

1st one hit the branch next to me and went in my mouth, I flinched upward a little to spit it out and the 2nd shot from a 450+ PSG-1 hit me in the mouth, splitting my lip and chipping my lower left 1st incisor tooth.

Still got the chipped tooth to remember that great day by, such a shame Spectre are no more, they did run a fun if tiring day!

Ahhh, the memories.
              Last edited by arminius6661; 12 February, 2010, 13:41. Reason: mis-spelling correction

Comment

My friend was playing in a woodland area, enemy full auto burst hit him in the forehead, he put his hand up in reaction, that got hit, turned his head and got 2 or 3 to the back of his head as well. It was freezing that day as well :P
                Others till I die

Comment

me and this other guy were in the middle of a firefight (behind some sandbags) an he was test firing his gun at the air i stuck my leg out as if to run and got shot at less than 1m range the marshall said i will always have the mark' looking at it now it is black uhh!!

Comment

Well.. I was at a local site and was at a skirmish. Two brothers were there in civilian kit hiring weapons, so we knew immediately they were new to airsofting!

During one mission, I was flanking round through the trees and see one of the brothers. I waited for him to get near and opened up on him.

The moment he started getting hit, he turned his weapon on me, and emptied his mag into my FACE!!

Not wearing full face protection, I ended up with a BB lodged in my lip. After taking my hit (he carried on like he wasnt hit?!?!) and going back to spawn, I took out the BB and ended up with a huge lip for a week!! Massive massive whale lip, I looked a fool lol! =)

Comment

Friendly and I were stacking up to an open door. I was using my MEU and he had an AK-74SU firing at about 370. All of a sudden, a barrel poked out of the doorway in front of us. I brought my pistol up to take a shot, and he leant out to shoot as well. His muzzle must have been all of a centimetre from my hand when he fired. Thankfully it was just a single shot, but it still hurt like hell.

Comment

Worse one for me was back at Fallout, an underground WW2 bunker. We had a lot of lights-out games which lead to a guy being 1 metre away from me and launching a moscart (grenade launcher thingy) into my chest as I turned my torch on.

I had a bruised chest for a good week!

Comment

mines got to be eather when i got shot from behind while led on the floor just giving the back of my ball sack a nice flick, or taking a sniper shot to the tooth shattering it!!! lol its a close one

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                            Took one in the nose from about 8 foot away just after christmas.

the worst thing was i didnt even get a sorry
                            i hate that.. if you know you have hurt someone at least spend the time to say your sorry!
                            Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

my most painful hit was a friendly fire hit. We had a sniper on our team that was using a gas rifle in summer (running on green aswell) anyway he was all ghillied up i didnt see him ran past him as he was about to take the shot and it hit right on the leg just below the knee, this was about two meters away so it stung like a ba**ard!!

Comment

cqb ricochet into my balls,....
                                Trader rating:: http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36506

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X