Funniest shot ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest shot ever.

Ok so me and a friend was going around the airsoft woods and suddenly my rented gun stops working. I shoot a few into ground and it still anit working. I then tell my friend and show him its not working while holding in air. I put it on semi-auto and fire two shots.

I say "see its not working"

Then in the distance a man yells "AHHH HIT!"

It was so funny :D

Re: Funniest shot ever.

Nice one mate. When I went to TWA on the 20th I got hit point blank on the hand by a teammate. The thing is, he managed to hit a marshall on the hand in the same burst. In the exact same place as the marshall had received his first hit of the day, which was a bleeder :P
    Others till I die

Comment

hahaha that was so funny mate, we were both like :O...mwahaha. That holly bush made excellent cover

Comment

shot a guy in the vest with my vsr ,it then bounced of him and hit his teammate in the arse
        "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
        Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

with my gun broken me and my mate where stuck in a position where we were taking fire from all side.....
          all we had was an mp5k (with a drained battery) and a £25 shotgun....
          when they stopped firing, my mate popped round a rock and fired at a position about 25m away.....
          as he returned to my side of the rock all we heard was...."HIT"....
          no idea how he got him.. lol
          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

lol all so funny i was at the wood land game and i was getting shot and i shouted hit but the guy carryed on shooting me and a bb hit my mask and then hit some on on the other team and he thought he was hit by some one lol soo funny

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
              Nice one mate. When I went to TWA on the 20th I got hit point blank on the hand by a teammate. The thing is, he managed to hit a marshall on the hand in the same burst. In the exact same place as the marshall had received his first hit of the day, which was a bleeder :P
              lool that might of been me
              was it the very young marshall coz i remember hiting him in the hand with my m4 sniper
              but anyway the funiset shot was when i was at twa on the 20th and me and some of my teammates were in the church and all of a sudden this big group of the other team were all in this kinda bundle and decided to run in front of us still in the bundle lets just say
              it was ahhh hit hit hit hit hit hit hit IM HIT!!!!! loool form all of them

Comment

Drakelow Tunnels, i fired a single shot on my 300fps Thompson down the lenght of the furthest tunnel and hit someone. All the guys around me looked stunned so i thought only one opportunity to make this look good...i just went "thats a kill" in a monotone voice and continued moving forward. Everyone laughed :p
                Weapons free

Comment

i was in the window above my friend who was outside the building,and cause he shot me early i poured 4-5 bbs into my hand and i threw them one by one, ducking after each shot, and i threw the last one and it hit him and he was like where the f*** am i being hit from and i went 'you who' and and he looked up and as he did he gets hit by opposite team, absoloute classic, i keeled over laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by theairsofttank View Post
                    i was in the window above my friend who was outside the building,and cause he shot me early i poured 4-5 bbs into my hand and i threw them one by one, ducking after each shot, and i threw the last one and it hit him and he was like where the f*** am i being hit from and i went 'you who' and and he looked up and as he did he gets hit by opposite team, absoloute classic, i keeled over laughing!
                    So your mate ignored his hits not knowing they were coming from you? Remind me to avoid playing with him
                    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

well he didn't take 2 cause i only hit him twice :P poor aim

Comment

TWA, and one of the rental guns in shooting wierd. The marshal takes the gun and fires. Then you hear a "who the f*** shot me". We were aiming about 3ft to the left of this guy 2ft infront of us but it hit him in the ear!

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                          So your mate ignored his hits not knowing they were coming from you? Remind me to avoid playing with him
                          +1 on that!

I remember about 5 years ago, I had just got my Hicapa 5.1(bought it at the onsite shop that day) and thus was field testing it, so off me and my oppo toddle off, before too long we get a comms message come through asking for the enemy snipers to be taken out, so myself and my mate hunt out these snipers, eventially finding one sniper my mate shoots him in the back and I shoot his spotter (turned out was a rental) who unfortunatly was reloading his mag from a bag, guess who had 3000 rounds on the forest floor after he jumped 4 foot from fright?

Whilst we bimbled down a path chuckling away to our selves about the jumping jack rental, a cheeky sniper pops a shot off at us, misses but my instinct was to move to cover and engage, my mag ran out after some 150 rounds and not a hit, so instead of reloading I switch to sidearm to give my mate covering fire to flank around and contact the sniper at a closer range, first shot with my sidearm at no word of a lie 50-55m hits a bush, followed by "Ahya, HIT, that was my f**king nose ya git", to which me and my oppo start absolutely cracking up laughing, upon wondering what we were laughing at the sniper stands up and sees how far away I was when I shot him with a pistol in one shot, to which he confusedly laughed. None of us could believe it. :D
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

well if it was just from his hand not from an actual gun i wouldnt be that uptight about it people.

still rushing a mortar team with my mag running out halfway through a rush and just having people surrender and look a bit shocked at lonesome old me being right next to them .

Comment

Brand new G36E
                              +3000 round C-mag

i spring up behind a whole enemy team after infiltrating their firing ground:

"HAHAHAHAHA!" *Pulls trigger* "DIIIIIiiiiiieee...!...!...?"
                              *facepalm* forgot to wind mag......

I lasted approx. 0.35 seconds after that. Let's just say I had a limp afterwards...

(to be fair, 2 of the group of 6 surrendered from the noise of my gun!)
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leon622 Find out more about Leon622
                              Working...
                              X