Funniest shot ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funniest shot ever.

Having a grenade (BFG) posted over a wall that you're hiding behind, thinking "oh C**P" then realising the pin is still in. So pull the pin and return to sender, Is VERY VERY satisfying. As is the sheepish look on his face as you hand the pin back to the opposing player. I doubt he'll do that again in a hurry...

Comment

Playing a speedball game to warm up last Sunday (it was chuffing wet and cold) I popped out from behind a tree and fired off a pistol shot. The shot hit one guy on the side of his goggles, took a ricochet and hit another player in the shoulder. Both took the hit.
      My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

I was playing in the basement of the mall today, for those who haven't been it's pitch black with lots of little rooms running along the side, I and a small group of players where attempting to clear this area.

I just happen to check one of these small rooms just on the off chance, turn on my torch low behold a enemy players standing there like a rabbit in head lights. So as anyone would I put a round in his chest. But I must of startled that guy because he tries to run for cover but heads the wrong direction and goes face first into a wall. Just to be sure I shoot him again because between the wall and skull interaction he doesn't have much of a chance to hell hit.

After clearing the rest of the rook and picking off his mate I did check on the guy. Luckily he didn't hit the wall too hard.

I hope the go pro caught it all!
        Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

What happened with me once was that I saw someone's shoe in a hole, and I shot it. The guy jumped a little, then put his foot back, so I shot it again. Then I got fed up and pumped 10 rounds into his shoes; he jumped around a bit then called himself out.

Another time, I used a broken handgun to get two people to surrender... They were scared crapless.

Comment

While not necessarily a shot, I was covering a corridor on my own wondering what approach I should take. I had my Ohshi in one hand and Glock in the other thinking that I'd post the grenade and the move in. That was until and enemy player simply walked past me without even noticing me! So I had the drop on this guy, pistol in one hand, knife in an easy to reach position, surely I could have shot/stabbed him and carried on right? Nope, I panicked, pulled the pin out of the ohshi and threw it straight at the floor! We both died, he was confused and I was doubled up with laughter for being an incredible idiot!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leon622 Find out more about Leon622
            Working...
            X