Funniest shot ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funniest shot ever.

my frend was firing a G36 when he fired it at a block of wood and it bounced of and hit him in the face.

Comment

Two things spring to mind. Both in woodland in Scotland.

On a fine skirmish day I found myself to be in a near perfect place at the right time. I heard some talking to crept up to a wind blown tree root ball, peeked over the top and saw a whole squad discussing what to do. My main weapon that day was an M249. So I did the gentlemanly thing and hosed them all....They or me couldn't believe what had just happened. Then just to add insult to injury, every time someone came to medic them, I shot them too...lol...Ended up quite a large bunch befor someone shot me. fair play to the other team no one told them not to try to medic them.

Another day on the same site I was out with my sniper, saw a team of oposition. Managed to get to arround 20m behind the four of them just getting my pistol out to try and take them out......When all four of them turned round and stared straight at me....BUGGER....I got hosed....lol...Didn't even have time to say SURRENDER....Oh well we all had a laugh about it. They had just recieved coms to return to their base, which is why they all turned arround at the same time...
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Probably for me was a couple of years ago when i first started. Our local site had some guys from TLSFX come down for a game to show off some new pyro (including a smoke that if stood in one place could fill a stadium) He was crouched next to a shed trying to sneak in, me and a guy on my team were back to back him with AEG me with sniper. Saw the TLSFX guy and let a shot off aiming for the body. Followed the bb down its path with my scope and watched it almost in slow motion as it hit him on the right arse cheek!

Followed by a scream of "ARRRRRRGGGHHHH! HIT!" and several expletives later with the guy rubbing his backside and limping back to the safe zone, saw him after and said sorry and laughed as apparently he ended up with a welt later on. All this from a 400fps sniper at 40 meters with a .30g BB.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

The sunday just gone (1st aug)
          At grange farm sneakin round the copice area with a mate hes only got his deagale and ive got my M9 out as i was borrowin said mates sniper rifle to get a feel for being a marksman rather than in your face assault.

I ditched the rifle so i can run faster and keep up he nails 1 guy lying down and then another behind the copice shed.

He carrys on round while i go fetch his rifle, i walk past the guy he shot that was lyin down headin for respawn then as i look up the trail there are more peaple from both teams headin to there respawns, i speak to em and as they walk past, the guy i first walked past comes round and asks if there all dead i pull my pistol shoot him in the chest and say "im not" the face behind his face mask was a picture of shock lol

then end ex is called in which my mate is stuck behind a wall of nettles lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Couple of gems happened at my last skirmish a week or so back

I was doing a couple of test shots pre-skirmish with the new tightbore in my M4. Single fired a few shots at a tree some 20m away and I just felt one of my nostrils block up. Rubbed my nose and one of my BBs fell out. Extreme ricochet ftw

Last objective of the game day we had to cap a tonne of flags. One of my mags decided to crap out so I was out of ammo for the rest of the round. I told the guys around me that I would make a run for the objective and draw fire, the next one being in a fairly deep crater. I made a run for it dry firing to keep people's heads down. I kinda did a somersault/belly flop into the crater, firing off dry bursts and landed in a group of young'uns on the other team. Scared the sh*t out of them, they surrendered before they realised I didn't even have a mag in my gun. I think I might just stop buying ammo altogether :D

Comment

Was at Ultimate Wargames Tonbridge in kent =] Had quite a few hilarious moments that day. Firstly First game whilst they where chronoing my armoury i had a rental M4 stubby 5 minutes left i decided to lead the charge into the fort for the flag. Not only was i the only person charging...I forgot to wind the freaking mag -.- A lovely lad turned round with the L85W Star LMG or w.e it is :P and that was that.

Next i had my sniper me and 3 of my teamates all ghillied up (Cod reference im a fag) went way around to flank a fort. We went to the wrong fort and so did 4 unlucky noobies who somehow got infront of us. In the end we found the fort and none of our team was their but it was funny watching people duck and run straight to us after we opened fire from behind. Yes. 3 snipers took a fort of 15 people =D.

And now the crowning jewel. Our team had to fight our way down a road only going 10 meters outside of it either side. Seemed okay to start took a couple out sniping...ran out of ammo on all 7 mags i forgot to refill them that day looked for my shitty speedloader...Gone. Sniper was KIA. Time for the Glock 17 Me and my good buddy Karl charged down him with a gas HF Colt 25 (Yes the jiggalo gun) what do we see ? 7 guys come round the corner m24, L8W Star, RPG-7, and a few AEG's...They had a 6 meter long piece of plywood as a riot sheild Karl being Karl dived over it shot one in the head his mate turned round with a Chrome Gas Tri-barrel shotgun and made Karl his bitch multiple times. i jumped in a bush they hadnt seen me...they walked past i jumped out yelled "HAHA" heard a click looked down...Claymore -.- Turns out they had seen me. In short i wish i was wearing a cricket box...
              Originally Posted by balaclava ben
              i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a right laugh mate. i've been to tonbridge a few times but when it was quite a new site, so they had only one structure and not the biggest variety of games. i want to go along and see how they have developed, do you know when the next game date is?

jimmy

Comment

last weekend i was in a top floor window fireing at a chap with a hire gun. i hit him at least 2 times and he would not take his hit... anyway i fired again and planted one right on his cheek and guess what...... still didnt take it. enough was enough.... i shouted down to a marshal and funny enough, off he walks..... about a minute later in the top floor building i heard some fire from right beside me and one of my team mates shouted HIT. i turn round and its the same guy i shot 3 times a few minutes ago (dead zone about 100 meters away with a 5 min out rule) anyway the guy was not looking behind him so i aimed at him and waited for him to turn round.... i was around 2 meters away from him. i aimed for a good 5 sec's before he started to turn round and at that instant i gave him a shortish auto burst to the chest. He cowered as i shot him obviously in some pain and tryed to return fire shooting the floor and walls as he tryed to raise his gun.

Oh Revenge is a sweet thing
                  Lots Of Inert Ammo For Sale - PM For Details

Comment

I bloody hate people who don't call their hits
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 August, 2010, 03:18.

Comment

Very true but had to be a little considerate lol. im sure it hurt like fook all the same
                      Lots Of Inert Ammo For Sale - PM For Details

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustardChucker View Post
                        Sounds like a right laugh mate. i've been to tonbridge a few times but when it was quite a new site, so they had only one structure and not the biggest variety of games. i want to go along and see how they have developed, do you know when the next game date is?

jimmy
                        Yeah its the 14th august i belive mate if you turn up ill be the nutter in the ghillie suit :P
                        Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                        i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                        sigpic

Comment

Standing in the top floor window of a building at Upwood, a squad of guys on the opposite team spot me from a fair way back and start waving and pointing at me ,they're about 50 60 metres away so they thought they were well out of range, luckily for me I had my sniper rifle with me, so I raise it slowly and fire at them, hitting their lead guy, they all stopped laughing after that and quickly ran inside.
                          sigpic

Comment

My favourite hit was the time a huy had his back turned and was pointing and laughing at another player in my team. I shouted his name he turned around and i double tepped him in the chest and he fell down lol.

Comment

I think one of my favorites, not much the funniest, but still..

First ever airsoft game, both teams are facing away from each other behind a small section of buildings - the whistle goes..... and within that second, a grenade comes flying over and takes me and mate out.

It may aswell of had a note on it saying "welcome to airsoft!"

Comment

I was at a site in Dorking and got separated from the main attacking force as a group of random guys and I had sneaked behind a tower. We got spotted and are all taking cover when someone suggests a suicide run and so we all think "why the hell not". The guy counts down "3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . AHHHHHH!!!". We all sprint towards the tower firing at the windows and the next thing we hear is BANG BANG . . . BANG BANG and see the whole structure shake! Four grenades had been thrown in all at the same time by 4 different people as an assault by the rest of the attackers was carried out at the same time as our mini one from the rear. The 4 people inside the tower come waddling down the stairs hands over their ears complaining that they can't hear anything. Was pretty funny!
                                HELP ME I'M LOST!!!

Only the unknown are truly alone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leon622 Find out more about Leon622
                                Working...
                                X