Single or full auto?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single or full auto?!

Full auto for me, you've just got to love that sound right before you feel the pain in the guys voice as he shouts, HITTTT.

Comment

All I can say in responce to this thread is...

"Let freedom reign with a shotgun blast!"

Shotgun kills are the most satisfying of all, in my opinion, i'm addicted.

Comment

full auto. L85 hates semi!
        it's even gone from semi to full auto before!

but i always do manual burst fire on full.
        and +1 if they aint taking hits!

but pistols with semi is the most fun way to play! much lighter and smaller than most AEGs. :p
        sigpic

Comment

3 round burst on my type 89 is the way i play. if you pull the trigger quick enough it acts (pretty much) as full auto as well. + you don't over kill someone if they jump out on you but you have more than 1 shot if you were on semi.

Comment

I suppose it depends on where you are. If your in wooldand semi auto, if your in the open full auto.

Comment

I think everyone should be forced to use semi only for atleast 1 game day just to see that the game can be played just as well without blasting people with 300 rounds.

I use an SLR (semi auto only), L96, P226, and a Leather Whip.

Comment

Well last weekend I fitted a mosfet, so now it'll be 3 round burst or full auto unless I'm using my real caps.

Generally I used to only use full auto if they where far enough away that I need to get more shots their way to get the hit, or in CQB where you can't see exactly where they are.

I've not played woodland with my mosfet yet, so I'll have to see how it goes. I probably won't need full auto at all.

Comment

Normally 2-3rd bursts. If i am low on ammo then semi auto xD

Comment

For the most of the time I shoot with semi and very short bursts. If the lad isn't taking his hits - full auto until he will.

Comment

I find that a single shot from range (more aimed at noobs) people will ignore, but a nice 3-4 rounds with .25s, they cannot ignore. Especially when my M4's rattling off rounds at a ridiculous rate with the new LiPos in it.
                      Originally posted by Artekus
                      It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Yeah, generally giving a burst of rounds at distance is often the best tactic if your using an assault rifle that isn't high powered. I used my Type 89 on nothing but it's 3-round burst setting at most ranges and dropped to semi if I wasn't carrying a side-arm. My AK' rarely goes out of Full Auto so I can burst fire it as I am usually running and gunning to posistion with that, and not going for full on accuracy.

I generally only use semi-auto when it's close quarters or I know I can pick of several clean shots within a good amount of time and not get spotted before I need to move. Though if it's long enough range and I have the AK out, it will be treated like it's an RPK and I'll have it offload a magazine (68 rnd Marui Original though, no hi-cap's thank you). Though that is a very rare occassion.
                        sigpic
                        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Having a small gun with no storage space, coupled to no mosfet and 11.1's. Auto unless game dictates other wise. I try to keep away from single shot for obvious reasons.

I would like to say that I keep to 3 - 4 round bursts but with a high rate of fire even with a small twitchy finger it normaly must be 6 - 7 bb's. I only use mids to try to even things out.

There is only one thing worse than someone with an AEG using it like watering the garden in the evening and that is to have it out streached single handed at arms length finger glued to the trigger.
                          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Double taps for me ricky boi!!

Comment

3 rd burst, be it controlled in full auto or, for preference, timed by a controller.
                              Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                              Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

i also think it depends on the gun - somehow single + ak just doesn't work for me.
                                VK

Lightweight Assualt Boots for Sale
                                Size 7 but fitted me till I was a size ten.
                                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...269#post610269

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X