Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A&K Dragunov SVD

Originally posted by The only black airsofter View Post
    Has anyone tested the CA mags in there A&K SVD? because the standard high caps have major feeding issues.

Thanks
    Read up a bit.

Christo
    Last edited by Christo; 15 April, 2011, 22:31. Reason: I phail.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

oh....... Thanks for that Silly me
      Last edited by The only black airsofter; 15 April, 2011, 22:36.

Comment

Whilst on the magasine front does anyone know if these mags will fit the King Arms version? As i cant find origional king Arms mags anywhere.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

What is the difference between the A&K and the ASG.
          I can't find much information about the ASG but retailers are selling it for more than the A&K so I'm confused.
          Which version do you recommend?

*I am being a noob? Because iv'e just noticed on a retailers website it's called the "ASG LICENCED A&K SVD DRAGUNOV"

Comment

ASG has licensed isimash or however you spell it logo n small writing on it ..nothing major and comes with a downgraded spring in the box (around 350 fps) also as well as the 400 plus fps spring..also i do believe its the version 2 A&K as well so its nicer quality plastics used on the stock etc.

Comment

Yes the asg is just a version 2 a&k with lower power but the verion 2 has

-no serial number on bottom of body( v1 does).
              -comes with a mid cap not a high cap.
              -has a steel trigger sear instead of the v1s pot metal one so its very strong.
              -has better plastic (its just thicker).
              -top cover is screwed in instead of that little latch like the v1.
              -something on the back of the cover is missingvi think its these little blobs or screws when the v1 has them
              -at last its made of better metal so no more stripping the thread .

Sent from my godly phone using tapatalk

Comment

I've just bought the ASG/ARES licenced concern izhmash Dragunov SVD-S and have bought an ASPUK steel sear and sear as after about 200 rounds the internals are covered in metal flakes from the stock cylinder and sear.

Out of the box the hop is quite good and fires the bb straight down the middle of the iron sights with a slight deviation at the end of the flight path. I am also planning on getting an upgraded hop unit from an A&K to see if it a) fits and b) takes much modification to make one fit.

The gun comes with the "m100" spring fitted. I swiftly swapped it for the also included "m120" which, chrono'd at a surprisingly consistent 440/445fps albeit being made from what looks like mash potatoe! This says to me that although the fps is consistent now, I dare say it will consistently "settle" over the coming months.

Overall for the price and with a little extra spent you can have a boltie that can hold its own and run with the big dogs.

I'll try and keep y'all posted with upgrade modifications.

Al.
                sigpic
                Dog Soldiers Airsoft - We hope we give you the shits.

Comment

i reacently got one 2nd hand and its awsome, if a little hard to pull the bolt back but an extended cocking handle solved that.
                  some people tell me that removing the spring that pushes the bolt forward will make it much easyer to use

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAN983 View Post
                    i reacently got one 2nd hand and its awsome, if a little hard to pull the bolt back but an extended cocking handle solved that.
                    some people tell me that removing the spring that pushes the bolt forward will make it much easyer to use
                    Can you pm me a link to the extended cocking handle.

See my review on it.

Al.
                    sigpic
                    Dog Soldiers Airsoft - We hope we give you the shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                    Working...
                    X