Pimped or simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pimped or simple

I have nothing but a sling on my AK (and occasionally torch for blackout CQB) and nothing on my MP5.

I do however like red dot\front stubby grip on M4 type rifles

Comment

My "pimped" M4 is gone and now have a simple non RIS'd one on the way.

Will fit a rear sling plate and run a Eotec and poss magwell grip but thats it.
      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

i spose im in the pimped camp
        m14 ebr with custom silencer foregrip bipod sling and scope also done a camo job on it
        g3 with high speed gears and motor better piston etc bipod foregrip sa80 sling drum mag and scope
        m4 with gripod laser silencer scope and sa80 sling

Comment

Simple but practical. I love robust and worn but not enough to not use an optic... or to opt for a less practical rifle (even thou IMO an AK47 beats my mp5k easily when it comes to looks)
          my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Unpimped m4s other than internals (although with an elgm as an option) but my Glock 17 has a kpos kit with 1000lumen torch, laser and aimpoint (which is turning out to be an excellent cqb combination).

Comment

Simple all the way - my High Cycle AUG has no accessories :D

If im playing the night games or ucap bunker then a torch will go on or tracer\silencer but there is absolutely zero need for a sight when it comes to airsoft imo (unless your playing sniper)

Comment

simple, the only things i use are silencers to hide longer barrels. oh and a scope on my we HK416 i use as a sniper (at 450+ fps) out of 10 rifles/sub machine guns.

Comment

Pimped

Comment

Heavily pimped, There are no RIS rails visible on my guns

Comment

• Simple for me surefire m900 and 552 dot sight. That's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      sigpic

Comment

Simple for me.

Simple means light.

Comment

Grip and a red dot sight for me(only cos im blind as a bat and it helps). Practicality over aesthetics and gucci kit. still take my iron sight with for when the dot sight will get shot out!

Comment

Originally posted by Roundel91 View Post
                            Grip and a red dot sight for me(only cos im blind as a bat and it helps). Practicality over aesthetics and gucci kit. still take my iron sight with for when the dot sight will get shot out!
                            Ditto dude. If I had NVG and played at night I'd consider a AN/PEQ-15, but for now I'll stick with what I've got.

Comment

Depends on how I'm feeling , past 18mths been running very light kit and guns with just a scope and a foregrip of some sort then past 6ths been running an SLR and sterling with absolutely FA on it had become totally disillusioned with the whole 'speshal farces' look , then last wk at Cribbs after 'acquiring' a real frog AOR2 shirt from a bonafide SEAL I went out and in the space two wks spent a ridiculous amount of beers tokens on kit to go with it and put more bells'n'whistles on my 416 than you'd find on a clown car to play ! And I loved it again ! So horses for courses it is !
                              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

My Mp5s are bare. No attachments nothing.

My right hand P90 has a red dot, laser and torch. With pressure pads to activate them. Also has a sling so I can reach for grenades or change the torch mode

I do however like using my bare naked p90 which has nothing but iron sights.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gundown Find out more about gundown
                                Working...
                                X