Shotgun tactics-woodland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shotgun tactics-woodland

i used the m500 gas one and i prefer that to my aeg's at the moment and use it in woodland as well move quick and it fires 3 as modded it out so has allot more power :P you cant chrono a shotgun

john
    free kit kat with everything you buy/ tarde with me

Comment

Originally posted by john_mcginge View Post
      it fires 3 as modded it out so has allot more power :P you cant chrono a shotgun

john
      Wait are you admitting you skirmish a hot weapon, knowing that is is firing hot?
      Not cool man!

Comment

its hot for some cqb sites which i dont use it at as its about 340 with each bb? and i only play woodland in private games with mates were we do fps limits about 400-450 full auto as more pain more adreniline more fun and more fear

Comment

and some aegs ive been shot with at woodland hurt more than the shotty

and is weather depending

mods please merge

Comment

You can edit posts, also how do you know its firing 340 if you haven't chrono'd it

Comment

Originally posted by john_mcginge View Post
              and some aegs ive been shot with at woodland hurt more than the shotty

and is weather depending

mods please merge
              Why don't you edit it yourself?
              Others till I die

Comment

sorry i didnt know i could, this is the only forum i have used and still dont know everything about how to use them but now i know it shoots about 300 with 5 bbs apparently and about 340 with 3 what i got tld by my mate who modded it for me,

Comment

I play woodland, and have just invested in two TM Shotties (Spas12 and Benelli M3 Shorty)
                  To who ever said they are "dodgy" guns, please go buy one and change your mind. I had a Spas 12 that lasted 3 years until one of the barrels fired badly, the other two still work!

ANYHOO. I use the crazy "FOORR NAARRNIIAAA" tactic with my pistol a lot, so I should be able to do the same with a shotgun, and have also lit up a whole group of 7-8 men with a DE M56...two tone (borrowed it after my AEG died). Simply hid in some ferns until one enemy player said "...Is he one of our guys?"

BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!! Wooohahaha.

They are great for storming bases too. A sudden rush of courage tends to decend upon you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Agree with what a lot of people here have put, ambush tactics for woodland, travel Light and be the one who legs it for objectives and get out quick. If ya bit unfit like me then Just ambush

Shotguns are quiet compared to a lot of AEG's firing full auto, and I've proven this by letting an entire team walk past me hiding in overgrown ferns and shooting every single player in the back bar 1, only 1 noticed me as he was behind me but the rest never turned around to shoot at me, they probably just assumed it was long range fire from the next base they had to assault.

Funnily the attackers were on medic rule and seeing as it was over too quick we had a restart and I legged it from my hiding spot.

I try to keep a pistol as a sidearm for objectives as trying to cock a shotgun with something like a gas canister in one hand doesn't work

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bukkerz Find out more about Bukkerz
                    Working...
                    X