are they anygood?
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Re: plug fire cap grenades.

Choice of either Pineapple or Lemon grenade

Weight approx: 76g

in-stock

Price: €27.85 / £21.95 each

Load with a PFC cap (50 included), pull the safety pin and throw. Detonates on impact with a loud bang and flash!, lever stays attached to grenade so no fear of loosing the handle.. its a very good effect!! Grenades can be used over and over again, just replace the PFC cap each time.

Can be used for setting booby traps by setting trip wire from the grenade handle.

To set your booby trap, fix grenade or grenades in position. Tie your trip wire to the grenade handle and lead across pathway and fix at another point (such as a tree / post). Your trap is set.

Both grenades have metal fuse top, pin and lever. The main body made from abs. Its hollow and could be filled with sand to increase the weight of the grenade if desired
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 June, 2010, 10:07. Reason: link removed

Comment

ah right my bad sorry i dont know much about them

Comment

no worries mte the ones you posted are for paintball (i need a shower now) or 11mm bbs

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
          no worries mte the ones you posted are for paintball (i need a shower now) or 11mm bbs
          there for anything mate i use em for airsoft fits 80bbs and its a shite load easier reloading

Comment

One of my tram mates has one or two and to be honest you get a better report from a .22 long armed BFG, they're somewhat of an anti climax, not as loud as people think nor as robust.
            Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

cheers adam.
              at my local cqb noise is a issue so i may pick one up to try

Comment

yeh, the worry of the arm staying on, is that its going to get battered in the bounce, likely to snap off! BUT for the look they are awesome, i'm going to get some!

Ah, just sussed where you found these... anyone trust this site or ever used them? I dunno, something doesnt ring true for me...

Comment

if they're gonna impact on concrete (and afaik the 'stan and s2 have concrete floors with a bit of carpet over) your more likely to damage the grenade body, being quite fragile plastic, maybe the Co2 jobbies are better (I used to have 3x TG-6's smaller report and more robust) especially in this environment?

Good Luck finding a TG-6 in the UK though...
                  Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Grabbing some of these myself at the moment. I think they will fill the gap between disposable pyro and bfgs. As these are light weight you can throw them through windows into bunkers and not have to worry about knocking some ones teeth out. There also cheap enough to not worry about breaking them and those caps are only £8.50 for 100 so very economical in the long run. there not as loud as blank grenades but theres no way your not gonna hear it if your in the 5 meter kill radious it lands in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ste887 Find out more about ste887
                    Working...
                    X