1943 Heer Loadout - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1943 Heer Loadout - Help!

I've decided, as it is a cheap option that I will enjoy doing, to go with the Heer Loadout for airsofting, so that would mean MP40, P38/Luger/Mauser and the uniform. The problem i'm having however is with the uniform. All i'm looking for really is just a simple Heer uniform, that doesn't display the swastika (as far as I am aware they didn't anyway) but does display the iron cross emblem, and do you think this uniform would be efficiant for airsofting?

Cheers,

Kinger

Re: 1943 Heer Loadout - Help!

Try looking at a company that has fortune, soldier and of in the name ,not neccessarily in that order.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

i found a crap load of stuff, repo and original on the electonic bay.

collectibles - militaria - ww2 - german.

the that place mentioned above.

Boris
      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Best to shop somewhere who's Militaria is Epic. :p
        Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
        you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
        eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

An accurate Heer uniform will display a swastika I'm afraid. It comes with the territory as it was the national symbol at the time. They will only be small however, one on the chest eagle and one on the belt buckle, plus one on the cap but that can be avoided if you wear a helmet. By 1943 the helmet decals were discontinued so you don't need to have one on your lid if you don't want to.

I'm not sure what you mean by the iron cross emblem though. The Iron Cross was an award for glantry, all be it a very low one.

Uniform wise a set of field grey wools is the obvious choice. For a 43 impression you can go for any of the M36, M40, M42 or possibly M43 uniforms. I'd recommend opting for the earlier 36 or 40 uniforms for that extra flexibilty in terms of time periods since they continued to use old stocks right to the end of the war

Comment

if you have no problem wearing the uniform without a problem as to how some might view it, then what is the problem with it being accurate?

Just because I wear a late war German uniform does not mean in any way I stand for what the political party in charge of said army stood for.
            Originally posted by Fenriz
            I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

damn right one of my loadouts is modern US based, and i cant stand their foriegn policies
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kinger Find out more about Kinger
              Working...
              X