Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR 10 or JG BAR 10?

Hey guys

I'm thinking of getting a VSR-10 type sniper, because its so eaily upgradeable :D

Its not my first sniper, i own an A&k Dragunov SVD at the moment, which i will probably sell to fund my VSR-10 type sniper :D

Could I please get a list on the pros and cons between the two snipers? Im tempted to go for the BAR 10 because its a bit cheaper, and the FPS is higher :D

But i still want the VSR 10 seeing as it is a TM...

Your views please

Cheers

Dan

Re: TM VSR 10 or JG BAR 10?

The main difference is that the TM is made out of much better materials, so its kind of like you get what you pay for. Don't buy the JG because it has a higher fps, fps is extreamly easy to upgrade on the vsr. However if your going to be fully upgrading it, buy the JG as you will then be replacing all the cheaper JG internals.
    BB
    Last edited by balaclava ben; 30 June, 2010, 23:24. Reason: clicked post by accident :O
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Get a TM, because im not a fan of chinasoft. If you're strapped for cash obviously go for the cheaper option. If you're picking chinasoft because it has higher fps thats abit silly as the upgrades you'll be doing will make them both the same fps at the end either way.

Comment

Cheers guys I forgot about this thread ages ago :D I will get a VSR then :D

Comment

i have a jg and replaced most of the internals
          Tom

Comment

This thread's been dead for nearly a year...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

da1994 Find out more about da1994
            Working...
            X