VC Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VC Loadout

Me at IC08, this is from the morning when we were all kitting up, hence the lack of VC PJ to which I had forgotten to put on at this point as I was too busy making up for my lack of penis with the RPG :D

Comment

I don't quite know why but that's one of the best loadouts Ive ever seen...

Comment

The awesome thing is I got to fire one of the 2 RPG's in the first assault of the weekend. The entire VC side (apart form 2 who were "fishing" in the village when the yanks rocked up) were hiding in the bushes on the edge of the site, we than all charges out and attacked the yank patrol who were in the village. I reckon the yanks pooped them selves when they saw 45 VC running at them screaming. The entire thing was by far the best thing I have ever done in airsoft.

After the assault started I went round in just my PJ's and a coolie asking "Gi wan by cig'ret?" to the American squads and have never seen funnier reactions than I got form them. A mixture of "Its not safe you can't stay here.. no take your family and leave its not safe!" to "GET AWAY FROM ME NOW BEFORE I SHOOT!" It was almost as if they knew I had a 1911 in my left boot :D

Comment

Finally got mine sorted, just got to finish the AK.

Comment

found this unusual photo of US NAVY SEALS in Vietnam some of whom are impersonating the VC, if its any use to yous?
            Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

I played at Gunman's Hiep Hao 1965 game last year. Here is a pic of my VC 'cell'. I'm 3rd from the right

VC PJs and neck scarf (£20)
              US Claymore bag (£15)
              Coolie Hat (£5)
              Chicom Chest Rig (£10)
              CYMA AKM and AK sling

Cheap as chips.

Comment

dont mean to be rude,as im not exactley slim....but how would that fella fit down the Cu Chi tunnels
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I think he just used the wider ones....

Comment

Got VC pj`s plus from Vietnam on ebay for £18 plus postage, the real stuff, fits great looks amazing ...
                    "Forward as One"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Malice Find out more about Malice
                    Working...
                    X