United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

@ Fallen, i got mine off a forum, the most accurate repro one i have seen is the guarder one

Comment

I got bored today and my comtacs arrived so I took some pictures and then realised practically nothing had changed so I'll leave just the one...

Comment

Was looking for an eagle plate carrier but couldn't get one for my budget so picked up a flyye PC. I know the colour aint right but it will do for me.

[IMG][/IMG]

Still a few things on my wanted list, if anyone can recommend anything else please do.

wanted:
        VAS Shroud
        X nape
        MBITR pouch
        Hydration pack
        PTT and Headset

Comment

Needs more moustache...

Have you considered a drop leg dump pouch? Left leg looks a little bare.
          I use a blackhawk one. I'll post a pic when I can find one.

Comment

have a dump pouch at the back. Used to use a drop leg one but prefer it at the back.

Comment

Pic of my Crye Precision & Eagle Industries RG loadout, missing from pic apart from blastor are IRR flag and ISAF patch.

Comment

@nice_guy_andy: Kit looks sh** hot! I presume you've got the ANVIS for the ground adapter? Also what boots are you running?

@mack: I can hook you up with my old VAS shroud if you still want one, but VAS shrouds strictly speaking aren't hugely accurate for USSF loadouts, the only time I've seen one was from on a guys FAST ballistic helmet at an Army show in the US and that was private purchase, get a one point norotos if you want a shroud. You can also get an adapter plate so you can fix your current rhino arm to it... But what you've currently got is perfectly accurate.

Comment

Haha that would be my Ground Adapter minus ANVIS.. plus the helmet! One of them anyway

Comment

In which case it could have been my old gentex? :p

In other news got a new toy for my MICH,

Brand spanking new TATM which I got off the bay for a steal, full gear pics to follow when I get my EoTech 553 :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_bob View Post
                      In which case it could have been my old gentex? :p

In other news got a new toy for my MICH,
                      Brand spanking new TATM which I got off the bay for a steal, full gear pics to follow when I get my EoTech 553 :D
                      Liking the new toy buddy! Real deal? Must have cost you a few

And no I'm afraid it's not your old Gentex it's one of Four that I own! (three Gentex, one MSA).

Here's the one Andy is beautifully modelling for me.. 75th 2009 (Grey'ish Green)

And this be thy old one! 75th 2009 (Rustoleum Deep Forest Green)

SEALS'ish

75th 2003

Comment

Nice pans
                        Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Withard View Post
                          Nice pans
                          Cheers!

Comment

@Nyfaedd Von:

words cannot describe how jealous I am!!!
                            What's the light on your ranger '03 loadout? Not the tactikka... the little three thingy..?
                            Yeah the TATM's real and yeah it's set me back a bit! Although not quite as much as I expected it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_bob View Post
                              @Nyfaedd Von:
                              words cannot describe how jealous I am!!!
                              What's the light on your ranger '03 loadout? Not the tactikka... the little three thingy..?
                              Yeah the TATM's real and yeah it's set me back a bit! Although not quite as much as I expected it too!
                              LMAO!

That thing is a 'Lip Light' Helicopter pilot's use them to illuminate their control panels when operating at night. They mount onto the Comms Mic and can be operated by simply pushing the on/off switch with their lip (hence the name 'Lip' Light!). Also means they don't need to take their hands off the controls.

And the reason I have one on my helmet - The Rangers and other operatives have been seen using them on theirs.. and it serves pretty well when trying to rummage round your pouches in the pitch black no need to illuminate the whole room! The one on that MICH has three Green LED's, but they come in all sorts of colours and IR.

I have one on my Pro-Tec style bump helmet that has Green and IR capability

You may have seen this famous 75th picture.. the Lip Light is that Black thing taped to the side of the helmet. In a similar place to mine

Comment

<AT> Nyfaedd Von:
                                I loved the look of it so much I bought one...:
                                (Ignore the numberplate)
                                Gear update! Probably will be the last one for a while as I'm off to university in just over two weeks:
                                -Got an ML-8 "mike lite" and ghetto rigged it to my helmet,
                                -RAID DCU,
                                -Shifted pouches,
                                -Painted m4 and MICH.

^ Sort of a "heavy" loadout hence the SERPA on the leg, the extra pouches etc.:
                                I know the SERPA is under my GP pouch but the pouch isn't actually as in the way as would be construed from a quick glance, IMO its actually the perfect width for drawing the pistol fast!
                                Any suggestions?
                                I know I need to sort out blousing my boots a bit better and my DCU needs to be better tucked in etc. etc.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X