Hostages... Take them or kill them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hostages... Take them or kill them?

We do a version of a hostage game where we march players through the site to a designated area, where they are set to work building a compound/barrier of sorts, the POW's are allowed to carry hidden pistols or knives, and they try to escape, once they escape to a certain marked area, they are then declared free, and can go back to the safe zone and arm up and can help the remaining POW's attempt to escape, still tweaking this game at present, with guards on single shot only and more POW's than guards, but it is a fun game, something different from the normal attack and defend games. Lots of knife kills as well, something satisfying about them, or is just me!!!

Comment

Dollar that sounds like an ace game, but on the topic i say try to save them if that the objhective but if there a secondary dont worry to much,
      Pistolero, i'm the baddest bandito in mexico

Comment

Im not sure it would be good idea for ALL game mods, like if its say some kind of defuse a bomb scenario or something definitely not, i think it should pritty much stay to scenarios were there is suppose to be hostages for instance, played a match a couple of months ago were 2 guys were given a breafcase and they didnt no what was in it but they had to go to the other side of the sight, silently capture an enemy then they are aloud to open the breakcase (turned out to be a pistol with 5 rounds) and they had to get him to the other side without being shot WAS AMAZING lol ended up some sniper got them :/ lol wouldnt have loved to have been that sniper
        sigpic

Comment

dont take hostages, slot them move on fight through, succeed no exceptions. man down same fight through no exceptions go back for your men later. hard and fast

Comment

I think it would be a great idea. Obviously no running tackles etc but to surrender and hold them for 5-10 min would be cool. I would have a time limit as most teams would want their player back so the whole game would go off course taking the aim away from planting the bomb or capturing the flag.
            Would be cool though . I'd cature them hold them then shoot them lol. Nothin like being cruel

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
            Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
            UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

disarm collect any intel put them on there knees and double tap to the centre mass with side arm , that way you look like a badass bad guy from a film

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                disarm collect any intel put them on there knees and double tap to the centre mass with side arm , that way you look like a badass bad guy from a film
                Don't forget to include so incredibly witty one liner as you put the gun to him.
                sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

I was taken prisoner once I managed to get my captors pistol from his holster, I was about to put a bb in his ass then the game ended so i had to politely give him back his pistol.
                  "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                  Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Re: Hostages... Take them or kill them??

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                    Say you sneak up behind someone, put your hand on thier shoulder and scare the shite out of them by yelling SURRENDER at them as loud as you can!
                    Dont joke about that !! It happened to me during the night game......dam that scared the hell out of me! but bloody sneaky whoever it was !
                    sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                    Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                    I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                    Originally posted by Major
                    well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

I think it depends on how "real" you decide the game to be.

For example, one game we decided to be 100% real where it was one shot kill and limited ammo etc.

During this game I got captured but part of the fun of it was trying to escape! Which I did Haha. Then rejoining my team who were on the lookout for me.

In a normal game situation though I do think there should be a time limit in place or something.

Pretty cool though!

Comment

Originally posted by MistroJoe View Post
                        I was taken prisoner once I managed to get my captors pistol from his holster, I was about to put a bb in his ass then the game ended so i had to politely give him back his pistol.
                        I now have a PPK for such circumstances. Someone at my local site has a gas Colt 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Keithajb View Post
                          one game we decided to be 100% real where it was one shot kill
                          I'm not being funny but aren't all airsoft games one shot kill????

Comment

I presume he meant no respawn.

Comment

Argh, that would explain it then...

Comment

I was taken prisoner before and after about 10 minutes one of my 'captors' put down his pistol, i subsequently picked it up shot 4 of them then ran off. only rule was as soon as your dead or back with your team you had to hand the stolen weapon back.
                                Kier - "Jamie did you really shag that bird in your body armour?"
                                Jamie - "No!"
                                Kier - "When she asked if you had protection, i think you got the wrong idea mate!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mattplus Find out more about Mattplus
                                Working...
                                X