Resident evil loadouts - An ongoing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Resident evil loadouts - An ongoing guide

The closest Rif's to the one Leon uses is the vfc ak74 swat only prob is the stock and I'm pretty sure there isn't an airsoft version yet
    Originally posted by rayplon View Post
    I'm doing this resi damnation loadout for cosplay not skirmishing ....having a little trouble sourcing the weapon though lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonglow View Post
      The closest Rif's to the one Leon uses is the vfc ak74 swat only prob is the stock and I'm pretty sure there isn't an airsoft version yet
      How about putting on a M4 stock adaptor and using a folding stock, search "folding M4 stock" on the bay, second down

Comment

1391954_546884082059420_407301255_n.jpg

finished the leon damnation loadout pics not very good but it looks great up close and personal hehe

Comment

nice one, anyone need an airsoft safe s10 respirator for a hunk loadout???
          I have one with mesh lenses fitted by HeroShark and the canister has been empitied and fitted with a fan to help cool the mask.
          im moving into outdoors games and black respirator sticks out like a sore thumb
          1264446_623040764395924_2056023686_o.jpg

Comment

How much?
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=225586

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

The AK in Damnation is a heavily customised AKSMU.

Essentially an AKM 7.62mm with a krinkov (AKs74u) barrel. A custom quad RIS handguard, booster flash hider, mag well extention, tango down fore grip and custom extended mag release and bolt handle. The stock is a Zenit stock and a nice little aimpoint T1 to top it off. Waffle AK mags just to top it off

Comment

my resident evil apocalypse movie load out used for cosplay charity group and airsoft ,Blackhawk vest as used in film bloody hard to find in green now was new then roughed up , gloves as used in film, flack vest is British army 1979 removed all pockets and fitted poppers to front , magnum boots screen as in film

20141014_212954.jpg
                  untitled.jpg

Comment

I cosplay as Barry Burton from the resident evil games so I use my Dan Wesson chrome 8 inch with wood grips. I must get some piccys up!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                    Working...
                    X